[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Diancie a forme of Carbink or an evolution of Carbink?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1200px-719Diancie.png (649 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1200px-719Diancie.png
649 KB, 1200x1200
So is Diancie a forme of Carbink or an evolution of Carbink?
>>
>>26315219
Instead of being a lazy faggot, OP, you should just go on Bulba-Pedo and read the pokemon's Biology sub-article.

Quoted from said article,
>Diancie is born from a Carbink that undergoes a mutation.

And that's pretty much it. There is very little else mentioned alluding to their relation that isn't based purely on them having similar ascetics. Perhaps there's more info given in the movie, but I didn't watch it yet, nor do I plan to unless I get stupidly bored and go on a Pokemon movie binge.
>>
Neither, otherwise Diancie would have Power Gem. It's basically an inverse phione.
>>
>>26315339
The movie just has Diancie as the princess of the Carbink. Basically "born"(mutated) into it.
>>
>>26315219
It evolves from shiny Carbink
>>
Diancie should have been the pseudo and not that weird snail thing.

It was obviously a mistake.
>>
>>26315592
>whynotboth.png
>>
>>26315592

Snail thing? Elaborate please?
>>
>>26315219
It's an evolution of Carbink that's separate because they can't give Carbink Eviolite.
>>
>The only reason Carbink even exists is to make a fucking movie Pokemon
Worst pokemon confirmed
>>
>>26316524
>le its a woman why cant you accept its a woman im a huge pathetic faggot
>>
>>26315219
A mutation
>>
>>26315219

Diancie is the princess of the Carbink
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.