[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eeveelution ideas for GenVII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1463178035321s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1463178035321s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
Say which type you want for next eeveelution
Bonus points for some drawing.
>>
Dragon to pair against Sylveon

If we're breaking the theme, Poison.
>>
Scrimeon
Brawleon
Meleeon
Scrapeon
>>
A ghost and a normal.
>>
>>26314880
I mean, every single Eeveelution is a Special type and the last Special type is Dragon so it would unanimously need to be Dragon for the next one. However I really don't think we're going to see another one this Gen, aside from Gen 1 they've introduced new Eeveelutions every other generation, and before anyone says "muh patterns" this has been something that's been consistent throughout the series. So with this in mind the next Eeveelution introduced would be in Gen 8, not 7.
>>
I think we'll probably get two eeveelutions. Flying and fighting would make the most sense.
>>
>>26314904

I'd like to see poison but it's a mamilian and fluffy so I doubt we're gonna see it. I'd like to see fighting type if we don't get poison or dragon.
>>
Fighting type evolution named Champeon
>>
>>26314991
Eevee's only evolutions have been Special.
>>
File: 134Vaporeon.png (1001 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
134Vaporeon.png
1001 KB, 1280x1280
>>26314981
>I'd like to see poison but it's a mamilian and fluffy so I doubt we're gonna see it.
Vaporeon is completely made of water, i don't see any reason why we can't have a poison one.
>>26315026
Flareon and Leafeon.
>>
>>26314939
Spookeon confirmed
>>
>>26315075
>Flareon and Leafeon.
Were considered Special prior to Gen 4.

Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Ice, Dark, Psychic, Dragon.

Those were the special types before Gen 4, all of which Eevee has except Dragon. Had Fairy been introduced prior to Gen 4, it likely would have been in that category too.

We're done with Eeveelutions outside of Dragon.
>>
>>26315075
>Flareon and Leafeon.
Fire and Grass are both Special types, that anon wasn't saying that all of them were Special Attackers.
>>
>>26315139
Leafeon was introduced in Gen IV so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>26315139
>>26315160
I know that, but they always have a higher Atk than SpA, which is what really screwed Flareon.
>>
>>26315163
While true, it still has followed that old formula to a tee so far and has not deviated at all since, beside Fairy which was recently introduced, and as I said, it would have likely been part of that grouping as well back then considering how it works.
>>26315179
That's more a flaw of the designers than it is the pattern they've followed. Look at how they do Ice Type for instance, I understand the reasoning for it, but it doesn't work at all.
>>
File: 39875809_p6.png (240 KB, 685x712) Image search: [Google]
39875809_p6.png
240 KB, 685x712
>>26314939
We already have a normal.
>>
>>26315630
Mega Normal/Ghost Delcatty with Entrainment when?
>>
Sylveon broke the pattern. It's impossible to say it "definitely would be special" because dark was special despite every single dark move prior to the split becoming a physical move, with only a single special dark move being added in the generation where the split happened.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.