[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE RESULTS ARE IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462993564212.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462993564212.gif
3 MB, 480x270
POLL RESULTS:

#1 Favorite Starter: Rowlett with 161 (42%) of the votes

#2 Favorite Starter: Litten with 113 (30%) of the votes

#3 Favorite Starter: Poppolio with 105 (28%) of the votes
>>
>>26313237
http://www.strawpoll.me/10194348/r
>>
Litten and Popplio are actually pretty close wow.
>>
>>26313237
By Arceus rowleet is going to be the next favorite just like pikachu lucario.
but even for a litten fan like myself he deserves it looks special to me.
poppolio is going to get bashed and underestimated but he doesn't deserve that we will need to wait the poor poppolio and he looks good/normal to me.
>>
>>26314974
don't be so sure, Chespin was the super popular one early on in XY
And here we are, Greninja in Smash and Ash-Greninja in the anime.
>>
>>26315011
yes that's true about the greninja, but still this could be something different.
>>
File: 1463159612184.gif (70 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1463159612184.gif
70 KB, 400x200
good taste all
>>
>>26314974
>>26315011
Wait until the final evolutions are out. They will tell who's gonna be the most popular.
>>
>>26315011

That's not really based on popularity though, Gamefreak shilled the ever loving fuck out of Greninja and gave it a million moves to ensure it would be competitively strong.

Delphox sits there as a pokemon based on a RPG Mage except with literally 0 cool special moves it can actually learn to compliment the aesthetic. Everything you thought it could use, it didn't.

Meanwhile Greninja gets TWO Signature moves and of course Gunk Shot too because why not.
>>
File: CiGlQKRVEAAYydd.jpg large.jpg (100 KB, 1024x1172) Image search: [Google]
CiGlQKRVEAAYydd.jpg large.jpg
100 KB, 1024x1172
>>26313237
>>26313250
Not surprised Rowlet won, pleasantly surprised Litten and Popplio were so close. I got the impression Litten was a lot more popular than Popplio but maybe that's not the case.

Of course it's just one /vp/ strawpoll and may not be indicative of much but for once I'm satisfied with the results.
>>
This is the first time in a good while that I've actually liked all the starters.
Still going with Rowlet though. He's the perfect storm for me. I almost always go grass and owls are my favorite animal.
>>
>>26313237
Imagine that, despite all the hate and shitposting Popplio isn't far behind Litten.

I'm really surprised at how many people like Rowlet, I knew owls were popular, but wow.
>>
autists voting for popplio, /vp/ shit taste.
normies will only pick litten and rowlet
>>
>>26314974
>By Arceus
Why
>>
>>26316585
I feel bad for Delphox in that regard. It should be able to learn Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Earth Power etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.