[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best pokeball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IhGLw.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IhGLw.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
Is this canon?
>>
>>26312359
No it's trash
>>
>>26312359
>Mewtwo's pokeballs
I chuckled unecessairly, god damn you OP
>>
The snag machine does it better. It uses cheap poke balls.

Good luck finding a Mewtwo, convincing it to give you a special poke ball, and making it back to the mainland without getting your mind raped or Pokémon stolen.
>>
>>26312411
>Getting mindfucked by mewtwo
That alone is worth the trip more than actionreplay pokeballs
>>
yes, the movies are canon . why wouldn't they be?
>>
>>26312446
i mean if the anime isnt then why would films be?
>>
File: 1462783303304.png (209 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1462783303304.png
209 KB, 510x346
>>26312359
I read that as it can even catch Pokémon Trainers.
>>
>>26312459
But the anime is canon.
>>
>>26312478
can you leave?
>>
lol butthurt
>>
>>26312411
>The snag machine does it better
It only works on shadow Pokemon
inb4 no you choose not to use its power
>>
Action replay had a cheat where you could catch other trainers Pokemon, so I guess kinda.
>>
>>26312359
Canon in Anime canon. Pokémon is confirmed as a multiverse, remember? In the RBY timeline movie's event didn't happen, so there mewtwo got no reason to make those balls, so we can say it doesn't exist in the game.
>>
>>26312359
It's just ashnime crap

Like not m-greninja and mecha zygarde
>>
>Either take my chances with a snag machine that can capture certain trainer's pokemon in a specific region
>or risk my life and time trying to find the one mewtwo in the entire world that can make pokeballs

It would just be easier to trade or catch your own pokemon
>>
>>26312940

>inb4 no you choose not to use its power

But that's basically what it implies when you try to use it on normal pokemon. It was made to steal trainers pokemon and the main protagonist takes it from their base to use against them.

>ib4 I was merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>26313048
>basically
>implies

It can't do it, never mind the message. "no you can't" messages aren't always accurate, as we can see from the main games.
>>
>>26313117
it was what the bad guys used to steal pokemon, then you stole it and restricted yourself to steal normal mons per the plot. if it wasnt per plot, you could steal anything
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.