[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your first shiny bro and where you met them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 16
File: Spr_5b_042_m_s.png (937 B, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
Spr_5b_042_m_s.png
937 B, 96x96
Post your first shiny bro and where you met them.
>>
>>2631198
Forgot I met my shiny brobat at sky pillar while he was still a golbat
>>
Mine was a Golbat too, met him in SS at Seafoam Islands. Evolved him and transfered through to Gen VI.
>>
First shiny was a solosis that I bred.

The first (and only other) shiny I've encountered was a ralts on AS. piece of shit teleported away ;_;
>>
File: 058.png (1 KB, 60x60) Image search: [Google]
058.png
1 KB, 60x60
In Pokemon Gold as seen from sprite, right before i went to beat Whitney. Was training against her.

Back then as a kid i just thought it was a glitch/bug so didn't use until later because i had bad memories of missigno glitch crashing my gen 1 games.
>>
File: whismurshiny.gif (912 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
whismurshiny.gif
912 KB, 320x239
Found this little fag in a Ruby version ROM. Had to do some crazy shit to get it into X and Y.
>>
Ponyta. Met her in the grass above the 1st gym in platinum.
Dont know where she is now :(
>>
Shiny Hoothoot near Day Care playing Crystal.

My life is literally anime.
>>
File: defr3r3.jpg (9 KB, 287x300) Image search: [Google]
defr3r3.jpg
9 KB, 287x300
My first shiny was a phanpy in a fire red rom in no cash gba.

My ACTUAL first shiny and masuda mon was this guy in BW1
>>
File: 0.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Didn't get my first shiny until fucking Y, was a cubchoo in a horde

Found a shiny trevenant like half an hour later too, and that one actually looks really good
>>
>>26312210
how
>>
File: ponyta.png (746 B, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
ponyta.png
746 B, 96x96
On Platinum in one of the early routes.
>>
File: Spr_3r_182_s.png (554 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
Spr_3r_182_s.png
554 B, 64x64
Pokémon Ruby on the my way to Lilycove city, met it when was just an Oddish.

Absolutely adorable.
>>
First legit shiny was a Cubone in Diamond. Transferred all the way to Y now. Never losing that baby.

The one I am proud of though, is a hatched Binacle. I was only trying to finish the dex and the sole egg turned to be shiny.
>>
My first shiny was a Raikou in Silver, but that cartridge has died so yup...
>>
I got some faggets in emulators but my first real bro is Duchamp the Machamp, from Diamond's Victory Road
>>
>>26312313
Hack DS, get rom in, take it to DPP, send it to BW\2, import to XY with Pokebank
>>
Shiny Zubat in Dewford Cave.

I restarted my Ruby file a year later and found him in the exact same place
>>
File: 270.gif (788 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
270.gif
788 B, 64x64
In FireRed. I cannot recall exactly where but I think it was somewhere in the Sevii Islands.

I still didnt have access to internet at the time nor did I have any friends so I was just confused.

One of the reasons I dont hate Exeggcute.
>>
I encountered a shiny Oddish in silver. I had no idea what it was and I ended up 1 shotting it. RIP
>>
A shiny Elgyem in that bell tower in a cracked Japanese rom of Black on emulator

It was a useless piece of shit and it had like no good moves so I released it. Finding shinies in emulators, let alone your first one, is bollocks

My first legit shiny wouldnt happen until X with a shiny white flower Flabebe, but by that point shinies stopped meaning jackshit.
>>
Mankey in Fire Red. I was looking for a Mankey to beat Brock and she was my first wild encounter.
>>
Kadabra
Cerulean Cave in HG
>>
File: cutie_victreebel_0.png (580 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cutie_victreebel_0.png
580 KB, 800x800
Shiny weepinbell pokemon fire red. On the mirage island pokemon chaining.
>>
Shiny Pidgey decided to pop up on that route right above Vermillion city in Leaf Green. Cloned it a fuck ton in Emerald, got that shit in XY now.
>>
Shiny HO-OH in og silver version was a happy kid
>>
I found a shiny larvitar on my way to fight red in gold
>>
File: 078.gif (502 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
078.gif
502 B, 64x64
This guy in emerald

I was eating my lunch in school and he pop out, i remember that i was screaming because i didn't know about shiny and some guys even offer their lunch money for him. Sadly a couple days when i beat the E4 my save got corrupted, those where Dark days with cartridge games.
>>
>>26312179
Same thing happened to me except it was a pink drowsee. Caught it right before I went to work
>>
File: ZubatShiny.png (990 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
ZubatShiny.png
990 B, 64x64
>>26311981
Caught him in the Altering Cave on my way out dejected there was nothing to see there
>>
>>26313330
I love green zubat/golbat. Too bad they screwed up Crobat's shiny though.
>>
I actually can't remember.
Possibly a Golbat in Diamond.

Shiny Crobat a best.
>>
>>26313363
I was disappointed when he turned pink
>>
Graveler in diamond it used earthquake instead of explosion on my Crobat to show he wanted to get caught, traded him in to soul silver to evolve it.
>>
File: based.png (1 KB, 60x60) Image search: [Google]
based.png
1 KB, 60x60
Caught her when I was little
My dad named her KISSMYBUTT
>>
>>26312609
wew lad
>>
I have been playing since Red/Blue and what is the first wild shiny I find? This flippin' egg over here.
>>
File: illumise.png (995 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
illumise.png
995 B, 64x64
Pokemon Emerald, on the only place you can catch it. My heart skipped a beat for some reason when I saw the sparkles but didn't really care for it afterwards. Thought it looked ugly but kept it around because gold = value
Don't have it anymore though, I deleted my safe file.
Regret.
>>
File: tentacool.png (614 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
tentacool.png
614 B, 64x64
Got this little fucker in the Abandoned Ship in Ruby... Never really liked Tentacool or Tentacruel, but hey, it was my first shiny and I evolved it and put it in my team. Since then I kinda like Tentacruel and sometime have one in my team. Never got to meet another shiny btw, but I got an hacked shiny Rayquaza via wonder trade, and some other event ones... Not as exciting as a completely random encouther tho
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.