[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever think that maybe those extra types that got leaked on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: magikarp.png (9 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
magikarp.png
9 KB, 210x240
Ever think that maybe those extra types that got leaked on the Pokemon website are red herrings?

After all, Pokemon has gotten very leaky as of late, so much so that it ruined a bit of the hype (I'm looking at you, Sun and Moon logo trademark leak). I wouldn't put it past Game Freak to step up their fake leak game to try and discredit further leakage.

That and it makes zero sense for Litten to get Ground type for aforementioned balance reasons, and even less sense for Rowlet to lose Flying and become Ground.
>>
unless the next pokemon revealed are ground and fighting you'll just have to accept the grounded owl while I deal with the lack of an interesting dual type for Litten
>>
File: bell.jpg (50 KB, 497x622) Image search: [Google]
bell.jpg
50 KB, 497x622
>>26311682
Are you even reading what I'm posting?
It would take zero effort to add extra types to the site as red herrings.

Also, I'm in the Fire/Dark exploding hellcat camp myself.
>>
>>26311713
I don't think GF is all that smart is all.
>>
>>26311646
>Ever think that maybe those extra types that got leaked on the Pokemon website are red herrings?
When has that ever happened? Not just with Pokémon, but any video game.

>That and it makes zero sense for Litten to get Ground type for aforementioned balance reasons, and even less sense for Rowlet to lose Flying and become Ground.

Burrowing owls exist. Also,
>implying borbs are birbs
>>
File: Mao.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
Mao.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Giving this thread a tiny bump
>>
>>26312850
>Not just with Pokémon, but any video game.
In SMITE the datamining site often find thing that never end in game.
>>
>>26311646
>That and it makes zero sense for Litten to get Ground type for aforementioned balance reasons

What balance reasons? Fire/Ground is a great combination, Ground tears through most Pokemon and Fire covers the Bug and Grass resistances well, along with most Flying types. Plus as a ground type it'll definitely be able to learn some rock moves to cover Flying types or levitators that resist Fire, ie Dragon, Fire, and Water.

And even if Fire/Ground was a shit type, it's not like GF cares about balance. Look at how shit Meganium is, or how ridiculous Blaziken and Greninja are.
>>
What was leaked and where? I'm lost
>>
>>26313832
But are they deliberate misdirection or just unused content, though?
>>
>>26314002
Nothing definitive was leaked. People looked at the official Pokémon website and found images for Ground and Fighting type in spaces related to the new starters, leading some to speculate those might be the types they gain from evolution.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.