[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /vp/ which one did you want the most and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
so /vp/
which one did you want the most and why?
>>
Non
>>
>MindCristal
that's a fucking stupid title
>>
>>26308633
>heart gold
>soul silver
>mind crystal

its the best possible title for that
>>
Gray version to conclude gen 5 after BW2.

100% Zygarde can suck a dick. I want muh Original Dragon.
>>
>>26308646
BW3 next games please GF
>>
>wanting any remakes
And then you fags complain when the games are shit and gf has gotten lazy
>>
I wanted Z. I held off on X/Y at first, and my interest in the franchise was only revived when I was given OR.
>>
That's tough. Water Blue wouldn't have any truly special defining differences than FR/LG so its out. Most of Crystal's stuff got added HGSS so it isn't really necessary other than my autism demanding being able to play as Kris instead of Lyra.

Delta Emerald would in theory have the Battle Frontier which is desperately missed so I would want that.

Z would get us 100% Zygarde and probably those other buildings in the wasteland that I desperately want to explore.

Gray definitely should have been made though. It would combine the Truth and Ideals shit making the Original Dragon form of Kyurem a fucking reality.
>>
>>26308614
>Z
Kalos by far has the most unanswered plotlines, especially with all the Zygarde additions in the anime. Kind of why I still see Kalos in Sun/Moon as a possibility.
>>
WaterBlue or Crystal remake
>>
>>26309062
well Alola is teased in Kalos
>>
>No ElectricYellow
>>
File: smug winnie.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
smug winnie.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>26308614
inb4 debate about whether Gray or Grey should be the English title.
>>
>>26309572
they'd probably end up releasing two versions, with the two different spellings, in America and England.
>>
>>26309318
>ElectricYellow
>not ThunderYellow

Come on Anon...
>>
File: 1462715349199.png (88 KB, 232x230) Image search: [Google]
1462715349199.png
88 KB, 232x230
What if instead of getting remakes of Black and White, we actually get BW3 with the original dragon
>>
>>26308614
Sun / Moon
>>
I don't mind Crystal version. Heueueuehe
>>
>>26308614
MindCrystal is dumb because HGSS had everything in Crystal. The only Crystal game people clammer for is a Gen V HGSS game. And that's the one I wanted the most.
>>
>>26308646
>still no Original Dragon
>after all that teasing
Zygardefags have it easy. At least they got formes.
>>
File: IL019-_Tentacool_&_Tentacruel_3.jpg (116 KB, 999x756) Image search: [Google]
IL019-_Tentacool_&_Tentacruel_3.jpg
116 KB, 999x756
>>26309572
You just had to open that can of worms, didn't you?
>>
>>26308614
Gen 7. We're stalling too much with remakes and re-releases. I was legitimately mad when they announced ORAS and even more when I saw how horrible it was.
>>
>>26308614
I wish that B/W2 was still a sequel but that there was only one version.
>>
Z was the most deserving
>>
File: bugs dance.gif (491 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
bugs dance.gif
491 KB, 500x366
>>26309735
Yes.
>>
>>26308614
Z
>>
>>26308614
Z or Delta Emerald desu

Gen 2 already had very good remakes, BW2 makes a Grey version unnecessary, and I'm sick of revisiting Kanto all the time.

Z could possibly expand upon XYs story while Delta Emerald would be a remake of my favorite game of all time. Worth it if only for the second chance at Mega Flygon and Battle Frontier.
>>
Read Gray Version as Goat version from the thumbnail. Had a nice chuckle.
>>
>>26308614
Z
Because in truth I wanted EvangeliZygarde amongst much more postgame.
>>
>>26310814
Asuka best rival.
N was secretly Kaworu all along

>>26308614
2nd wave of remakes are all just these. How do you feel?
>>
>>26310508
>all the time
>last time was gen IV
>it's been as many generations since our last visit to Kanto as it was from the first time to the last time

I mean we DID visit Kanto every gen for the first four, but it's been a while now.
>>
The only one I wanted was "Electric Blue" following FRLG, because I was still pretty young and thought a yellow/blue mashup within Gen 3 was a good idea.
>>
>>26310925
No, last time was Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow VC release which happened only a couple of months ago

Kanto is getting shoved down our throats all the time despite technically not being in the spotlight
>>
>>26311133
Doesn't count. It's still first gen.
>>
>>26311133
True, but >>26310925 isn't wrong. If you go by generations, it's been that long.
>>
>>26311382
It still got remake more times than all of the other regions combined
>>
Pokemon Delta Emerald because something something battle frontier.
>>
>>26308614
>WaterBlue
>not OceanBlue
>>
>Water Blue.
Pointless. It didn't have anything really new. If you want a Kanto third version, then it should be Thunder Yellow.
>MindCrystal
Also pointless. HGSS had it all already-
>Gray
BW2 pretty much was that and more. No needed.
>DeltaEsmeralda
Battle Frontier and having both teams would be nice, but is it enough for a third game?

I vote for Z. Kalos needs the postgame.
>>
>>26310925
Wait....Z and Y weren't remakes of the Kanto Region?
>>
>>26308614
Well mind crystal is essentially HG/SS.
Water Blue wouldn't have many changes from FR/LG

So that just leaves Z, DE and Gray. So one of those.
>>
>>26311968
Stop this meme
>>
>>26308614
Thunder Yellow or Shadow Colosseum
>>
>>26312037
>Well mind crystal is essentially HG/SS.
This will never be true until I can catch Teddiursa and Phanpy before the first gym.
>>
File: WaterBlue.jpg (141 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
WaterBlue.jpg
141 KB, 768x960
>>26311792
Water is more fitting for the mascot to represent though. As Charizard and Venusaur physically have fire and leaves on their bodies. Blastoise's only design motif from it's typing are the hose cannons.
>>
>>26308644
>not the blatantly obvious spirit crystal
>>
>>26312344
That's synonymous with soul. Mind fits better.
>>
>>26312364
Agreed senpai
>>
>>26308614
>Sinnoh remake not an option
>Gray version is option
Shit thread/10
>>
>>26312668
This is thread about third versions that you might want not about remakes.
>>
>>26312344
soul and spirit are the same thing u dumb cunt
>>
Z, the remake ones are pointless outside of Delta Emerald and Gray was made pointless by based BW2.
Kalos will forever be unfinished.
>>
>>26308614
I still want water blue
>>
>>26308614
None, i dont want a gen postponed that much, lets just move on to a new gen is my mindset, dont know why people want z over a new gen
Also Body Crystal would have been better than mind crystal
>>
>>26313172
ThunderYellow > WaterBlue

Although I'd take both.
>>
>>26313193
>dont know why people want z over a new gen
To make X/Y actually good, the same way Platinum made D/P good.
>>
>>26309691
That seems likely. When you think about it, since gen 5, it is almost as if GF is intentionally letting the plots unfinished for the remakes.
>>
File: fugEX.png (458 KB, 372x520) Image search: [Google]
fugEX.png
458 KB, 372x520
D E L T A E M E R A L D
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 569x23) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 569x23
I don't want to visit the worst region that's only hyped up because it's the first and its flaws are ignored. While a third version of my favorite Pokemon games sound cool, there's not really a point when I can just play Soulsilver and Johto feels like a solid region. We literally just got ORAS and its fine. BW2 are awesome and are fine games for Unova. That leaves Z, which could clean up Kalos the way Platinum cleaned up Sinnoh, resolving questions involving Zygarde while improving the game as a whole. So Z. I'm still baffled that they decided to go straight for Sun and Moon, leaving Kalos to be the only set of games I genuinely did not enjoy. At least SM looks cool.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.