[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1463089654467.png (22 KB, 608x324) Image search: [Google]
1463089654467.png
22 KB, 608x324
>>
I really wish Litten got a second type
>>
Even though the order doesn't mean anything, Ground being icon03.png and Fire being icon04.png bothers me more than it should.
>>
>>26308318
So it's
Grass/Ground
Fire
Water/Fighting

It would make sense since they gave away Rowlet's secondary typing so early that there's more to it. Could become a prehistoric grounded owl or another grounded bird.
>>
Ground being three shows this means nothing, as Litten is not going to be Ground/Fire.
>>
there's already a thread and it doesn't mean shit, the icons are hosted for the entire Sun/Moon site and be used for anything
>>
>>26308402
rowlet turns grass/ground.dual types can change
>>
ground/flying
fire/fighting
water/grass

book it
>>
>>26308412
Except for the fact they're in order. If you want to ignore that, then you're just in denial. Flying right after Grass, with GFW order is nothing to brush aside.
>>
>>26308448
So are you implying that Litten will be Ground/Fire?
No, its more likely that those two types will be used for other pokemon to be revealed soon.
>>
>>26308464
No, I'm implying Rowlet's line goes from Grass/Flying to Grass/Ground, which makes the most sense.
>>
File: kill me.png (102 KB, 423x383) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
102 KB, 423x383
>>26308318
>grass/flying
>fire/ground
>water/fighting
if you think it's anything else then you are just desperate to defend your shitmon
>>26308378
>>26308426
these chumps trying to pawn off litter's shitty typing to the comfy owl
>>
>>26308412
they're under the /pokemon/ directory, specifically
>>
>>26308426
How often has this actually happened, barring Megas and Rotom/forms?
>>
>>26308478
I think the desperation is in your corner, friendo. You're the one blatantly ignoring that Ground is before Fire.
>>
>>26308496
It wouldn't be the first time, for sure.

We even had Swablu --> Altaria --> Mega Altaria going Normal/Flying, Dragon/Flying, Dragon/Fairy.
>>
>>26308496
surskit and skorupi off the top of my head
>>
>>26308496
>surskit
>onix
>skorupi
>nincada
>>
>>26308496
>>26308511
>>26308557
There's also Metal Coat evolutions, Gallade, and Dragalge.
>>
I'm guessing we'll get
>Grass/Fighting because the information we have about Rowlet specifically mentions that it has strong kicks
>Fire/Ground because the spikes that emerge from Litten's back when it attacks remind me of a volcano, especially with the red on top
>pure water for Popplio

Though, they can use the same icons multiple times, right? Maybe we'll get two starters with the same secondary type. It is possible, but I don't think it's likely.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.