[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People seriously want Amie to return in Sun and Moon Yes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: demo9.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
demo9.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>People seriously want Amie to return in Sun and Moon

Yes, let's bring back the feature that granted casuals a way to cheese through the game by just scratching their Pokémon for 4 hours.
>>
Amie was good. Pretty much a better pokemon interaction feature than walking pokemon in the overworld.

Just cut the buffs.
>>
oh yeah cause there aren't already thousands of things that grants you cheesing through the game
>>
>>26307753
looks like someone is overly attached to a game for children.
>>
>>26307753
I don't care either way, but Amie is required to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, so it will probably stay. I just hope they actually manage to expand on the feature now. Even a couple of new minigames would be nice.
>>
Or that could just play the game for 4 hours. It's an option for those who want or enjoy it like many of XY's features and that's fine. I do think it was very rough and a basic version but if it's an indication of more they could do, awesome. More ways to interact with Pokemon is the kind of thing I like. It gives them a lot of character.
>>
>>26307753
>the feature that granted casuals a way to cheese through the game by just scratching their Pokémon for 4 hours.
Who the FUCK cares?
>>
>>26307822
>I don't care either way, but Amie is required to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, so it will probably stay.
While I like Amie, it wouldnt take much to replace the system

Just feed Eevee Heart Chocolate and Love Cookies. Introduce a Love/Fae Stone

Bam. Sylveon
>>
How horrifying, a kid's game having kid-appeal content. Why can't Pokemon have blood and gore?
>>
If you're not a casual why do you care. It was an immersive feature and really well executed and cute
>>
>>26307837
this man speaks the truth
more ways to interact with the pokemon than just battling and shit is always nice
>>
File: 1401260318097.jpg (39 KB, 409x419) Image search: [Google]
1401260318097.jpg
39 KB, 409x419
>>26307753
>cheese through the game
Well gee, it's not like the main storyline isn't already easy to the point of being mindless.

I'm totally okay with amie, the only thing I'd change is not having that little animation or message that pops up when your pokem's affection is high enough EVERY SINGLE TIME you send it out.
>>
>>26307753
>not wanting to pet your pokémon and play games with them
You only care about their stats and nothing else, don't you? How does it feel to play a video game and not have fun?
>>
I'd like more of amie. Like training to improve some capacity with them
(A kind of fruit ninja, and if you score is high enough, you're poke has a +10 BP in slash or stuffs like that.)
And please make STV more various than just balloon, like with a ton of minigames.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 389x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 389x282
>>26307753
>>
>>26307753

They should remove the "improved chance for criticals" aspect of it and expand on the options for interaction, like playing fetch or something.
>>
>>26307822
i hope they will give more pokemon animations and way to interact, minigames are good but i want just to look how pokemon acts. Also give gardevoir more animations, so i can finally see gardy's smile.
>>
>>26307753
GF should get rid of IVs, it's literally "get advantage in battles by playing a shitty bicycle simulator for a few days".
>>
>>26307822
>Day-Night time is required to evolve Espeon and Umbreon so they'll keep it in RS!
>lol nope you'll get a real-time clock and like it
>Well, maybe it'll be in FRLG!
>Nope, can't even evolve them at all in that game lol

>You need the Moss Rock/Ice Rock to evolve Leafeon/Glaceon so they'll obviously be in HGSS somewhere!
>nope
>Well what about the Mt. Coronet evolutions?
>nope

>Hey uh Feebas needs Beauty to evolve, that must mean Contests will be in BW-
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26308218
yea. IV's just suck and they are unfun. Natures can stay cus they still can help you personalize your pokefighter
>>
>>26307753
i was sick of this shit after 10 minutes. Head it was okay but fuck the Puzzle shit and i don't even remember what the 3rd game was

if someone has the patience to do this for 4 hours then by all means, give them boosted crit rates and all that shit. they earned it
>>
Fuck you, I love to molest my Pokemon in amie.
>>
File: 648.png (35 KB, 269x339) Image search: [Google]
648.png
35 KB, 269x339
>>26309434
I have just some pokemon like meloetta, liligant, kirlia just to molest in pokemon amie
>>
>>26307753
>I don't like Pokemon Amie buffs so everyone else shouldn't be able to have access!
>>
>>26308245
>implying
>>
>>26308245
They actually fixed Feebas in Black and White though. I wish they'd fix Espeon and Umbreon the same way. We HAVE a Sun and Moon stone, there's no reason the SUN and MOON pokemon shouldn't evolve from it.
>>
>>26307753
why do you hate fun
>>
>>26307753
>He doesn't want to pet and play with his cutemons
>>
>>26307842
>>26308245
You know those methods of evolving Eevee were returned later. If anything, they never retcon out Eevee evolution methods.

Not to mention they kept it in ORAS.
>>
>>26307753
>not liking Petz: Pokemon Edition
>>
>hurr let's remove Amie, Megas, Fairies, Zygarde forms, rollerskates blah blah

Why does /vp/ hate fun?
>>
>>26307753
>he doesn't like Amie
>>
>>26307753
>whining about casuals in Pokemon
>claiming that griding a tedious, monotonous task is something that casuals do
Sounds like you're just looking for things to be mad about
>>
>>26310667
>you're just looking for things to be mad about
Sounds like /v/
>>
File: cjocl.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
cjocl.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>not wanting more pic and gifs of pokemon being cute

What's wrong with you anon?
>>
>>26307753
>cheese through an already easy game

wut??
>>
>>26310633
Admittedly, rollerskates were shit. Either locked to a grid with the D-pad, or feel as if you're sliding around on ice the entire game? No thanks. ORAS handled it just fine. Honestly, I wouldn't mind equippable rollerskates, but the way XY handled them was shit.
>>
>>26308007
But what if i don't have fun doing that? If you want to pet and feed something get a cat or dog or whatever
>>
>Get pokemon X recently
>Didn't really plan on using Amie much
>Catch a Flabebe
>Find myself using it all the time
>My Floette is the only pokemon I have with all 5 affection hearts

It's just so cute.
>>
>>26307822
They can perfectly pull a Milotic you know.
>>
>>26307753
>casuals
>doing something autistic
pick one
>>
>>26311168
It's an Eevee evolution method. They won't do a Milotic on it.

>FRLG has no day/night
>returns for DP
>HGSS has no Moss/Ice rock
>returns for BW
>ORAS kept Pokemon-Amie even though it wasn't Kalos
>>
>>26311168
>Milotic
>implying a shitmon is as important as an eeveelution
They will keep amie, deal with it.
>>
>>26311075
>But what if i don't have fun doing that?
Then go do something else.
>>
>>26311075
>not feeding Pokemon and a real life pet while playing with both as well
This guy.
>>
>>26307753
But it's fun, and I like my pokemon being more than just a tool for battle.
They like to go on and lecture about pokemon being your friends, but then give you no way to interact other than battles, so Amie makes sense to fix that a little.
>>
>TFW no Amie and walking beside you in one game
I just want to really feel like a team
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.