[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times has Coro coro said there will be news next month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 704x400
How many times has Coro coro said there will be news next month and then provide information we already have?
>>
None.
You're just an idiot who spent the whole time overthinking and overhyping.
>>
>>26307447
This year?
4 I think.
Reminder they did this shit with ORAS too.
>>26307454
OP worded in an actual correct way. Get fucked Joe.
>>
Im gay.
>>
>>26307487
>promise Sun and Moon coverage beginning in April
>begin coverage with Magearna
>promise a huge scoop in May
>we get a trailer and CoroCoro shows off what's in the trailer
What's the problem? They gave us exactly what they promised.
Oh, I know what the problem is: you were overthinking it. Too bad for you.
>>
>>26307547
Read the op again you illiterate fuck
>provide information we already have
>>
>>26307454
Fuck off joe
>>
>>26307615
>game freak tells corocoro what information they're allowed to print and plans the official reveal the day before corocoro officially releases
>corocoro leaks early every single time and reveals the info before game freak can
>game freak finally gets wise and decides to reveal the info earlier than usual to preempt the leaks
>it's somehow corocoro's fault game freak wouldn't let them leak info ahead of schedule

You're retarded and don't seem to understand what leaks are. CoroCoro isn't SUPPOSED to break news first. It's supposed to recap the news on the 15th of every month when it actually releases, AFTER it's already been officially announced. so giving us info we already have is actually the way it's supposed to work, it just hasn't in the past because of leaks. If official announcements always came on the 10th then you people wouldn't be whining about CoroCoro having nothing new because that would've been the case half the time anyway.

Having said that, they did promise an exclusive video tomorrow. If that turns out to be nothing new then you can actually get mad and I'll get mad right along with you, because then they will have actually lied for once.
>>
>>26307447
Every time.
And this will continue, going by a new translation it looks like Nintendo/Pokemon Company/Whatever has decided to end the leak-based hype season by releasing trailers before corocoro instead of alongside it, leaving Corocoro to just be a recap of what we already know.
>>
>>26307848
>game freak tells
You're the retarded one. TPCi handles shit like this.
>>
>>26307848
And just to be clear, I do think the shit they pulled with the first "Sun and Moon feature" being a stupid joke about snapping a pic of the boxart and ruining it with the flash is complete and utter bullshit, but it was also clearly a light-hearted joke and not a deliberate attempt to mislead people so they'll buy the magazine. So I don't really count that as them lying, as infuriating as it was.

They certainly didn't lie this time like you morons insist, they said we'd get major info in May (not even in the May issue, just May) and we did. We got exactly what we were promised, quit putting words in CoroCoro's mouth when they never said them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.