[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Customization returns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: hatless.png (734 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
hatless.png
734 KB, 1280x721
The japanese video for sun and moon shows the trainer not wearing a hat. There is also a scene with the player is wearing a different color shirt and pants. Trainer Customization is basically confirmed.

What type of clothing would you want to see in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>26306796
jockstraps
>>
>>26306796
All I want is to cut that stupid long hair. If I wanted long hair I would pick a girl.
>>
Scarf and jacket in the tropical climate because fuck you.
>>
Glasses and sunglasses.
>>
>>26306796
I want hoodies and denim shorts for the female Trainer. Fuck dresses and skirts.
>>
>>26306805
I hope there is longer hair honestly. Fuck only having 3-4 hairstyles for guys in XY.
>>
I'm sure customisation will be in the game.
But I think that the hat will be a gift from this guy on the left to welcome you to Alola. I'm also pretty convinced that you won't be able to take it off, like in XY
>>
>>26306839
How about animal crossing/Miitomo style unisex clothing for everything.
>>
>Amiibos unlock character themed costume pieces like Mario's hat or Villager's shirt.

How would you feel?
>>
>>26306928
REALLY mad
>>
>>26306928
Like buying an amiiqo. It's like Sky 3ds but for pirating amiibos!
>>
File: 1411103419594.jpg (58 KB, 592x282) Image search: [Google]
1411103419594.jpg
58 KB, 592x282
>>26306928
I'll be okay with that, that's just cosmetic shit, it's not like Amiibo would unlock an event Pokemon or shit
>>
>>26306928
I'd be cool with it cause my friend has literally every Amiibo, and he's not a New in Box type collector, he built a stand for them and everything.
If they did it, I'd hope we can get stuff off the Splatoon and Fire Emblem Amiibo as well, even if it's just logo shirts or something.
>>
>>26306878
Literally perfect. I want cute tomboys and traps.
>>
>>26306928
I'm hoping for Amiibo to unlock special battles with that character who has a team themed on them. Like Peach with Regal Pokemon, donkey Kong with ape-like pokemon, villager with a group of cute animal Pokemon etc.

A daily trainer battle for grinding or whatever like the trainer house in Gen 2.
>>
>>26306955
You interest me, sir
>>
>>26306796
Give me Hawaiian shirts, grass skirts, and coconut bras.
>>
>>26306956
Don't give them any ideas.
>>
>>26306994
I think it would be too much too miss for people that don't want amiibo. Exclusives clothes seems a better option
>>
i want Hilberts clothes
>>
>>26306928
amiibos can fuck off.
>>
>>26307020
Don't listen to that faggot. If you have a good phone it may be able to create amiibos on a sticker. Look for it somewhere on google, every stick is like $1 or so, and some packs make it even cheaper.
>>
>>26306928
Not a problem for my N3DSXL with a9lh :^)
>>
No bag either. It's the intro sequence
>>
>>26307082
Plus boxes in background my guess is you just moved there. You're the Japanese kid from the Japanese advert.
>>
>>26307065
Can't find shit on how to actually do it but it is interesting
>>
>>26307098
Wonder from which region the protagonist comes from
>>
>>26307098
What if the character is moving from a different region depending on what race you make them? Like if you make them Asian they'll say you moved from Kanto but if you're the Aryan they'll say you're from Unova. The cappuccino skin can be from another island and the black one... Uh... Maybe they could name-drop a region we haven't seen before.
>>
>>26307156
>Black and Tan skinned people get to know the next region.
Oh mamma mia.
>>
File: 1462675112718.png (150 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1462675112718.png
150 KB, 500x493
I have to say its fine like it is now.

Though i love how my Blonde male protag in X looks like a Tomboy Girl (Damn so hot)
I seriously thin they should remove the gender restriction. Like >>26306839
said i want Pants on Girls, or a nice, comfy mantle for my guy. OR a skirt for my tomboy.

Being able to remove hats is a must. also, more variations on Hairs. I want long hair as a metalhead themed tainer and stuff like that
>>
i would like to be able to change hair color. white or silver hair on chocolate girl please
>>
>>26306796
No shit!
Wasn't it obvious since the day the have revelaed there was a Chinese language too and the skin tones only confirmed it like with Kalos.
>>
>>26307312
They could say regions that aren't neccisarily going to be playable. That's what world building is about.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.