[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the legendarys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: dreams.jpg (335 KB, 1534x1372) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
335 KB, 1534x1372
>inb4 "They are a lion and a bat, retard."

I mean what do they represent? After thinking about moonbats resemblance to a dreamcatcher I thougt about the lion representing hopes and the bat representing dreams. I don't know if and how that would work though.
>>
>>26306634
I like this idea

But ALSO

>Solgaleo and Lunaala are hopes and dreams
>mfwbBoth end up sucking really really hard
>mfw my life
>>
>>26306634
They are a lion and a bat, retard.
>>
>>26306634
one is made for human on pokemon breeding
>>
If they're meant to represent hopes and dreams then the third legendary will be a goat.
>>
They represent daytime and nighttime
>>
>>26306634
sun and moon
>>
Moon bat is an orbital laser strike
>>
>>26306634
They represent the logos.

That's it.
>>
>>26306634
a world of hopes and dreams awaits... lets go!
>>
>>26306634
They represent sunlions and moonbats, retard
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 550x846) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 550x846
>>26306723
>>
>>26306634
Moon tiara
>>
>>26306697
/thread
>>
>>26306634
Liondad and Moonmom.

Liondad
>strict
>yells
>motivates

moonmon
>nurtures
>embraces
>protects
>>
>>26306718
>both
ftfy
>>
>>26306634
I think the bat means despair.
In the japanese trailer the kid was sad and looked at the moon. The child thought he would never get friends. But later when he walked over to the other children the light and sun came into focus. So I think Solgaleo resembles hope and Lunaala resembles despair and sadness.
>>
>>26307252
Moonfags confirmed for being self-loathing pessimistic weirdos
>>
File: hmmm 2.jpg (28 KB, 503x604) Image search: [Google]
hmmm 2.jpg
28 KB, 503x604
>>26306634
>the lion representing hopes and the bat representing dreams
Interesting.
It's kind of a paralel with the two dragons from Unova representing ideal and reality.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.