[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'know there's a lot of chatter about the starter's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: plsgf.png (71 KB, 641x544) Image search: [Google]
plsgf.png
71 KB, 641x544
Y'know there's a lot of chatter about the starter's types, and the box legend's types...

BUT!

What about the Pokémon we haven't seen yet? We're getting a new generation of Pokémon here, there's gonna be a lot of combos we've never seen before. And judging by Gen 6, GameFreak is more likely than ever to spread the love to some never before seen combinations.

So what are you hoping to see?
What are your predictions?
Will we see another type get boosted this gen, the way Gen 5 had tons of new Bug types, and how Gen 6 had lots of new Normal combos?
Are there some type combos that are taken by a legendary or Mega that you'd like to see on a normal Pokémon?

Lemme hear your thoughts.
>>
Assuming megas count because of Fire/Dragon being faded, but then why isn't Grass/Dragon?
>>
I'd really like to see a solid poison/steel type, bonus points if it has something like heatproof or levitate as its ability.
>>
>>26306215
Forgot to add;

Don't get too hung up on the chart in OP. It's got lots of discrepancies.
>>
>>26306215
Also water/bug is solid, but bug/water is faded. Wtf is this list?
>>
>>26306215
You forgot about Reshiram
>>
Personally I think we're LONG overdue for a Fighting/Ground type. I feel like it's one of the easiest ones to make up ideas for, and yet we've never seen it.

That STAB would be fucking killer. I gotta have it.
>>
Things I'd like to see

>Poison/Fire wyvern line
>Ghost/Fighting, like maybe a mummy made of sports tape or something
>Grass/Fire peppermon
>An evolution/mega and pre-evo for heatmor, cuz that fucker doesn't look done
>Psychic/Dark girafarig evo
>a 3-stage poison line involving pollution, like maybe a lizard with plastic rings around its neck that becomes a big gross oozing dinosaur
>more fairy types, preferably non-conventional ones like goblins or something
>Psychic/Fairy Chimecho evo
>Poison/Steel type nuclear-powered robot Pokemon
>Water/Flying flamingo line
>Prevos and megas for Throh and Sawk

Thoughts?
>>
>>26306303
>walled by Bug types
Add a Rock move and you're good, though.
>>
>>26306316
>more fairy types, preferably non-conventional ones like goblins or something
PLEASE, this. Kalos fucked Fairy type up so bad.

If GF ever wants me to get into the Fairy type they better up their fucking game and gimme some interesting ones. Goblins, sprites, kobolds, gnomes...that's plenty of opportunity for new Fairy combos.

A keyring? Perfume? A fucking cupcake? This shit isn't gonna fly.
>>
>>26306182
I feel like all the unused Bugs have potential. Apart from a fully evolved Water/Bug and Ground/Bug, I'd like to see a Dark/Bug a lot. I saw a mosquito vampire concept I liked a lot before.

I would also like to see how a Ghost/Normal type would turn out. It's a pretty good typing defensively and has very good neutral coverage offensively, so wall, tank and sweeper would all be possible. The tow concepts that always get brought up for this typing are an opossum and Schrödinger's cat, but I am pretty sick of both of these at this point. Honestly, any mammal with a skull pattern in its fur would probably work fine.
>>
I guess more steel and ground types
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.