[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dropped hard. I didn't think Go was going to be this shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
Dropped hard. I didn't think Go was going to be this shit, but it is.
>>
This battle system is complete ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGE8a_WQMc
>>
>>26304768
>I didn't think Go was going to be this shit
Why not, I thought it was pretty clear the second it was announced that Niantic wouldn't be able to do the franchise justice. Also
>mobile game
Literally what were you expecting
>>
>>26304768
Hello, battery eater.
>>
Anyone expecting this shit to be anything close to the main games was always going to be disappointed. Still, this is shittier than I imagined.
>>
They jumped the shark when they ditched AR.
>>
>>26304794
I can forgive the plasticy, sterile models and being limited to only Gen I mons. But I wanted a battle system on par with the main games. This only further solidifies the fact that mobile will never overtake handhelds in terms of quality or performance. My childhood dreams have been shattered.
>>
>>26304768
Anyone expecting something good from this shit is a delusional faggot, but at least you're not in denial about it, that's nice. Mobile market is absolute trash, ever, deal with it.
>>
>>26304929
>mobile will never overtake handhelds in terms of quality or performance
Better get crying, anon. The people this is catered to don't care about quality anymore. They just want the Gen 1 cred. But because they're the majority, we're left to shovel the shit in our mouths and be grateful for the opportunity.
>>
>>26304768
Still better than ORAS.
>>
Only normies hyped this
>>
>>26305015
That's taking things too far.
>>
>>26305022
Define normie
>>
>>26305039
If you have to ask, you are one.
>>
>>26305055
circular reasoning
>>
>>26305039
"Only the first 151 are good, other than that is shit"
>>
I was never completely hyped about this. It was dead to me when they said you have to catch several pokemon of the same species before you could evolve
>>
>>26305022
Fuck off back to /r9k/
>>
>>26305055
Hahahah while typing it I expected you to say that.

I feel quite content now, thanks mate. You're predictable.
>>
>This free mobile game developed by a third party doesn't have main-game mechanics?!
>I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS
Seriously, if you were actually expecting this, you're delusional.
>>
>>26305073
How about you tie a rope in a circular reasoning, put it around your neck, and hang yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>26304768
>>
>>26305138
>ohoho, I was merely pretending to be a retarded newfag in the middle of a giant influx of retarded newfags!

Tell you what kid, if you chug a liter of bleach on camera and link the stream on your Reddit account, I'll personally make myself a Reddit count just to give you an upvote.
>>
>>26304768
>Porygon
>Quickattack

Can you at least send them to pokebank?
>>
Anyone still got those screencaps of reddit threads overhyping the living shit out of it on reveal day?

Honestly amazing that people expected Nintendo's mobile stuff to be anything but garbage. Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and whatever else they have planned will be no different. They're just doing to to please investors and promote awareness for their real products.
>>
File: 1461721709533.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461721709533.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>26305172
please stop rudeposting
>>
File: YoHFalI.png (420 KB, 813x900) Image search: [Google]
YoHFalI.png
420 KB, 813x900
>>26305022
EVERYONE hyped this. I remember hyping it. Then I dropped it when you can't battle wild pokemon.

Fuck this shit I'm out, I said, and I fled to the hills of Sun and Moon, laughing as you all found out about Gen 1 only and the bad battle system.

I'll be over here with my exploding helltiger while you fucks walk around with your phones.
>>
My main problem is fact that Pokemon are not scaled properly. They are all small.
IMO the cries should be the first heard when pokemon is near. That would be neat and climatic
>>
>>26304768
>augmented reality phone game
>didn't expect exactly this level of disappointing nothingness
How naive can you be? Come on, everyone should have known this was going to be fucking garbage.
>>
>>26304768
HOLY SHIT, THEY DROPPED AR?
>>
>>26305263
Do you know where you are?

Go fuck yourself raw.
>>
>>26305278
>I remember hyping it.
>acting superior to anyone
If you didn't know exactly how little this "game" would actually have the second you heard "augmented reality smartphone game" then you're pretty much a god damn moron or just blindly optimistic. Don't act like anyone on this board is going to touch this trash.
>>
File: crying.gif (650 KB, 647x363) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
650 KB, 647x363
>>26305336
please stop
>>
>>26305278
>EVERYONE hyped this.
>s-surely everyone made the same mistake as me
Face it you fucked up, meanwhile people who know the nature of mobile games stayed pessimistic
>>
I'm still amazed so many people expected more then this
>>
More like pokemon "no"
>>
>>26305352
I'll stop after you kill yourself
>>
>>26305336
>le edgy guy
back to /b/ lad
>>
>>26304768
>casualfag:the game
>shit
really this surprised you
>>
>>26305408
>>le
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>26304768
So, as expected, it looks like shit. But, not only that, but there actually is only gen 1 pokemon? And is the battle system just randomized? I haven't been following GO at all. I expected nothing, but this is just hilariously bad.
>>
File: 1431404195372.png (10 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1431404195372.png
10 KB, 499x499
>THIS MOBILE GAME IS SHIT
>HOW COULD ANYONE HAVE SEEN THIS COMING
>>
>>26305702
/thread
>>
Guys, it was LITERALLY designed for the Genwun audience that don't actually play the games, hence it being a Genwun-Only Mobile Game.

I am beyond baffled as to why any single person on this board believed it would be otherwise. I've been saying this since it was fucking announced and all anybody said was "I-It might be good, stop being negative!"
>>
File: beware.jpg (45 KB, 569x412) Image search: [Google]
beware.jpg
45 KB, 569x412
Idiots who hyped GO are worse than fairy-deniers and Rowletfags. Seriously, do you remember how /vp/ exploded after the initial announcement and shat on anyone criticizing that garbage?
>>
File: screen322x572.jpg (211 KB, 322x572) Image search: [Google]
screen322x572.jpg
211 KB, 322x572
>>26304768
>not playing the best ftp monster battle game
>>
>>26305857
Hey, people were optimistic. It could have been something special.

At least they're better than roothooters.
>>
>>26305881
Any improvement from the first one or did they just slap a 2 on it because it was re-released for android instead of ipod?
>>
>>26305905
i never played 1 at all. i just know theres some ongoing events again and a new monster to get via pvp
>>
>>26305200
>calling people "kid" in an argument in a desperate attempt to appear more mature

Well whatever. Very clever on the bleach part too.

Doesn't change the fact that you falsely accused me of being a newfag. Not that this is a bad thing, who cares, but at least don't deny it.
>>
Guys there is a MUCH better gameplay review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2bT98m7JI
It looks promising.
>>
Oh good, you guys are back! I've been having a hard time climaxing without the exquisite amount of salt. Was worried that the s/m spoilers drove you away for good.

Where's the guy with the all caps screeching? That was a truely shattering orgasm, my legs went numb and i lost all sense of time.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.