[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between fire/poisonfags and Zodiacfags, who do you feel is worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Between fire/poisonfags and Zodiacfags, who do you feel is worse and why? Not including owlfags because they seem to have evaporated.
>>
fire/poison just want something to happen whereas zodiacfags have deluded themselves into believing something that does not exist and actively attempt to force it down people's throats
>>
Anyone who thinks the marks on it's head are supposed to be brimstone
>>
Wait, Fire/Poisonfags exist? Never seen them, all I've seen is "pls no Fire/Fighting"
>>
>>26304494
Oh, I should have specified, by fire/poisonfags I was not referring to people who want it to be fire/poison, but specifically to people arguing that it's the most likely choice.
>>
>>26304512
Some people believe that Litten has a brimstone sign on its head (the symbol for Sulfur) and that somehow hints at its final evo being Poison type, or something along those lines.
>>
>>26304469
Fire/Poison fags because there is no indication this thing will be Fire/Poison.

With Zodiacfags its a bit different especially if this thing evolves into a damn tiger.
>>
I don't understand why people clung to sulfur in the first place.

The symbol on its head could easily just be a double cross/two-barred cross instead of the leviathan cross and still mean poison.

>Wikipedia: In botany a balanced cross (equal length bars on equal distances) is used to mark very poisonous plants
>>
File: Baphomet.png (56 KB, 299x439) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
56 KB, 299x439
>>26304624

It's because of the spoopy themes popping up in the series lately.

>Project AZOTH
>AZ the immortal king who performed ritual sacrifice to resurrect another Pokemon
>Magearna in general. Its creator in the movie was named after the occultist who wrote the book this image came from. The whole damn movie is littered with alchemy and occult references.
>>
>>26304521
I have to admit, Fire/Poison would be rad as hell and probably would even make Litten my favorite starter ever (especially with HA Limber)

I don't think it's likely though, the marks are likely just stylized stripes.

Please don't make Litten the subject to "Litleo will evolve into a Manticore" bullshit again
>>
At this point, is there any reason to deny the zodiac theory? The new fire starter is a fire tiger
>>
>>26306139
I don't know where you see the tiger, it's a cat. And there is a whole story, why the cat ISN'T part of the zodiac.
>>
File: joker.jpg (80 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
80 KB, 576x432
Fire/Poison. They're just pulling shit out of their ass with that one entirely. Zodiacfags aren't great either, but at least a feline is in the Chinese zodiac.
>>
>>26306168
The stripes don't give it away?
>>
>>26306214
It's not like there aren't cat's with stripes. right now you an't say with 100% certainty it'll evolve into a tiger
>>
>>26306214

It certainly makes more since that they're tiger stripes rather than the symbol for sulfur or poison.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.