[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like gamefreak making a fox was them not wanting to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2777223-delphox_pokemon_nintendo.png (457 KB, 1024x1344) Image search: [Google]
2777223-delphox_pokemon_nintendo.png
457 KB, 1024x1344
I feel like gamefreak making a fox was them not wanting to make another dog. Theyre close enough animals to do that.

I also love how everyone who tries to disprove zodiac theory never mention the 4-5 that fit perfectly...
>>
They made it a fox because foxes are associated with magic. Dogs aren't.
>>
>>26303179
That too
>>
>>26303154
God. What an ugly Pokémon.
>>
God this thing's entire line is pathetically terrible
>>
>>26303194
I seriously don't get what people's problem with Delphox is. Is it really just the ear hair? It's not my favorite Pokemon but I do think the idea is creative and that the design doesn't strike me as offensively bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>26303179
>dogs
>not magic
Get with times anon everyone knows that dogs are magic
>>
>>26303223
How to word this....

The whole fennekin line starting at braixen is weird because all starters before it barring chikorita never looked like one gender or the other while fennekin's later forms became blatantly feminine. Not to mention the weirdness of the 85/15 male to female ratio.
>>
>>26303154
>typhlosion
>a mouse
>charizard
>a dragon
>B-BUT CYNDAQUIL IS A MOUSE AND CHARIZARD IS a dragon!!11!

Oh yeah. then why the fuck isn't Charmander anything remotely resembling a dragon and Litten not a tiger you're talking about the first stages? If you're talking about the final stages, how the fuck is Typhlosion a mouse in any way?

This is ignoring the dumbfuck idea that foxes = dogs.
>>
>>26303449
Charizard is dragon you dumbfuck. No one just goes with just the first stage. You said it yourself
>charizard
>a dragon
>>
>>26303348
I don't think Delphox in its official depictions look especially female. I don't think Chikorita's line save for maybe Chikorita itself does either though I think the anime painted a lot of people's perception of it. Even so I don't think I'd think it was glthe scum of the earth if it looks female even though it's not most of the time. The genders are a mechanical facet more than anything else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.