[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun and Moon antagonist team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
So what kind of antagonist team do you want in Sun / Moon?

I kinda want a team that's genuinely trying to prevent some disaster, but they're "ends justify the means" people and do plenty of bad things out of desperation to achieve their primary goal. Then the disaster begins to strike and it turns out the team's fears weren't exaggerated.
>>
>>26302512
I have a feeling we might see Aqua and Magma make a return in some sense. They'd fit right in with this topical region and after their failure in Hoenn, may be looking for a way to establish themselves in Alola.
>>
>>26302512

I hope we just don't get an evil team this time.

mix it up a bit.
>>
File: Cyrus.png (508 KB, 853x1791) Image search: [Google]
Cyrus.png
508 KB, 853x1791
>>26302512
I want Cyrus to appear as some form of cameo. What is the sun and moon without the space that holds them. But he's probably having fun alone in the Distortion World away from humanity.
>>
>>26302512
There will be two evil teams a'la Magma/Aqua. Each one will try to blow up the sun or moon with a missile powered up by legendary Pokémon energy.
>>
Can we not have an evil team? I'm so sick of these games having the same damn plot and being so predictable

Or if we do, maybe mix it up a bit? Maybe you start the game as a member of the evil team but you have a change of heart? Like a Finn/TFA kind of scenario? I dunno just something different
>>
>Team Eclipse
>Team Solstice
I'd be happy with a team not trying to take over the world or enact some apocalypse.
Not to say they should be another Rocket.
>>
>>26302960
I'd like to see a game where the threat is a singular, competent villain with a reasonable evil scheme.
>>
>>26302546
>may be looking for a way to establish themselves in Alola.
Considering the fact in ORAS they both reformed their respective teams to be beneficial to life in Hoenn you shouldn't expect them to appear as evil.
>>
>>26302546

I wish they'd have teams/ antagonists return in some way. Cyrus said he'd come back, N must be begging to return, and the remnants of Team Flare are surely up to something.

I want to see an enemy team being the actual good guys in the end.
>>
I want the evil team to be either human supremacists like Cyrus or new age idiots bent on bringing about a happy new era that fuck everything up.
>>
>>26302512
Female villain please.
Male champion.

Let's go.
>>
>>26302512
Team Coconuts
They want to steal all the Pokeballs and replace them with coconuts. They don't care if Pokemon are in the stolen balls, nor do they really care about the Pokemon in the first place and usually let them go fuck off somewhere.
>>
Cyrus always looks like he's having a bad day
cheer up buddy the universe will end soon enough
>>
>>26302546
Hoping to see Archie again
>>
File: image.jpg (437 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437 KB, 480x640
>>26305287
He a cute
>>
>>26305234
Something like this. And the leader is King Coconutter III. He wants everything to be coconutted. He wears clothes made from coconuts. He is nuts... Coconuts.
>>
We can all hope all we want but the days of decent evil teams (pretty much only RSE and DPPt) are over. We're going to get stuck with a bunch of faggots who steal pokemon for money while wearing ridiculous outfits again.
>>
>>26305341
I will be supremely disappointed if there isn't a coconut themed monkey or hippo in this game.
>>
>>26305370
A coconut dog named cocomutt
>>
>>26305390
What about a coconut toucan named "Toocoonut?
>>
>>26305400
or a cucoo named Cucoonoot?
>>
>>26302927

Please. One of the reasons team flare flopped so hard is that they had to be kept vague enough for either Xerneus or Yveltal to work.
2 teams can have different goals that actually make sense.
>>
i would like to see Flare vs Galactic be the sun/moon evil teams. start out not having their leaders, but have them return close to the end.
>>
team flare will return in sun and moon they will split up and will be called team lunar flare and team solar flare
>>
File: Le Destructeur de Mondes.jpg (235 KB, 1199x1600) Image search: [Google]
Le Destructeur de Mondes.jpg
235 KB, 1199x1600
>>26302512
>Pokémon Sun
>The evil team boss has Solgaleo captured and, like Lysandre, is about to use its destructive power to make the world and eternal sunny place.
>by blowing up the moon or some shit
>"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of Solgaleo, the Mighty One".
>the moon explodes and the world, under a bright sun like Primal Groudon's Desolate Land, becomes something like Tatooine.
>"Now I am become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds."
>>
>>26302512
I'd actually rather have multiple individual antagonist than an enemy team. I'm getting pretty tired of the every team after team rocket wanting to use the legendary pokemon for world changing shit.

I really just want to see isolated antagonists in different towns and a reoccurring villain you fight throughout the story
>>
>>26302901
Nigga probably created his own universe already where he is Emperor of Mankind. He doesn't want any part of this faggotry.
>>
>>26303099
Don't forget
>Team Twilight
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.