[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Corocoro scans finally out >They promised news >LITERALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: corocoro6161.jpg (195 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
corocoro6161.jpg
195 KB, 800x600
>Corocoro scans finally out
>They promised news
>LITERALLY NOTHING
>THEY PROMISE REAL NEWS NEXT MONTH

THANK ARCEUS WE GOT THAT PREVIEW VID
>>
They never said they were going to provide the scoop they just said there was going to be a scoop.
>>
File: 1452053685734.jpg (94 KB, 640x555) Image search: [Google]
1452053685734.jpg
94 KB, 640x555
>THANK ARCEUS
>>
>>26300344
>said "new info in may"
>usually says "new info next issue" when they will give info next issue
>WHY DIDN'T COROCORO GIVE MORE INFO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
you guys are retarded.
>>
>>26300386
This, also there's still a video coming Saturday which will feature absolutely nothing
>>
>>26300344
>Literally getting exclusive video on the website
>>
>>26300344
CoroCoro NEVER claimed to be the source of the info this month and NEVER claimed to have a huge scoop on the games. They said that MAY would have an "announcement the world has been waiting for" and if you paid attention to the trailer it literally said this at the beginning of it. CoroCoro NEVER said the announcement would come from this month's issue, and their claim of an announcement was true, they never lied about anything.
>>
>>26300418
what video?
>>
>>26300624
CoroCoro said they'll upload a video on the 14th about S/M, not sure if they'll provide some actual new info though
>>
>>26300624
Corocoro said they'd have an exclusive video
The thing is that its targeting the Japanese fanbase, who haven't gotten the trailer we did yet.
>>
File: what will dialga do.png (220 KB, 426x337) Image search: [Google]
what will dialga do.png
220 KB, 426x337
>corocoro says they'll start covering sun and moon in april
>it's boxart that's 95% obscured
>well technically they didn't say WHAT they would be showing
>corocoro says may will have a big scoop
>there's official news but absolutely nothing from them
>well technically they didn't say THEY would have the big scoop
I'm getting really tired of this semantic loophole bullshit

I wasn't really expecting anything more than what we got a couple days ago but I feel like I'm being purposely misled and I don't like it
>>
>>26300688
That's tomorrow. I wonder if it'll be about Solgaleo and Lunaala.
>>
>>26300962
Seconded. I'm starting to hate that ugly mess of a magazine
>>
>>26300962
You do realize that people noticed the "they said May, not next issue" right away and discussed the possibility of news prior to Corocoro's release for a month, right? It's not something people noticed yesterday.
>>
>>26301417
This.
Were you people camping out in bumfuck nowhere until today?
>>
>>26301417
No, actually, I did not realize that

Though to be completely honest I would have brushed it off as just another nonsense assumption because a magazine alluding to an official reveal isn't something I'm used to seeing
>>
>>26300344
God Volcanion is ugly as shit
>>
I want Volcanion :(
>>
>>26300962
How else are they gonna keep getting people to buy this shit in a world where 90% of video game news gets posted online now?
>>
>>26302152
You do know Corocoro isn't a video game magazine, right?
>>
>>26300344
They refrained from just echoing the starter trailers. I can respect this decision.
>>
>>26301417
>>26300455
>>26300398
>>26300386
You miserable autistic fucks that pay really close attention to the exact wording need to be rounded up and shot, along with any contributors to that trash magazine

YES, they said there would be an announcement, but that implies it was coming from THEM. The fact that so many of you are defending what is blatantly bad advertising is inexcusable, holy fucking mother of God

And don't try and give me 'well, why aren't you happy with what we got' or 'they have every right to withhold info', that's no reason to excuse or ignore this behavior. I would back a simple boycott but at this point im ready to torch the whole shogakukan company. A good chink is a dead chink in my book
>>
>>26300688
Since when did COROCORO upload videos??
>>
>>26302104
I can trade you an obviously hacked one if you want.
>>
>>26300386

Did they not say they would start their coverage in may, or was that just an anon's wording?

Regardless, that's some low fucking scummy shit if that is the angle they are going for in their defense. When they say news in may it's pretty clear that they are implying they will have the news.
>>
>>26305086
Since 4 months ago.
https://www.youtube.com/c/corocoro/
>>
>>26304989
So in other words you're mad because you misread their magazine.
You have to remember that japanese is a more literal language, if they say there's a scoop but don't say it's in the magazine it's not going to be in the magazine.
>>
oh look, a new movie with volcanion starring, that's really good info, thank you japanese corocoro, without you i wouldn't know about these secret pokemons. op suck cocks and its an ungrateful motherfucker
>>
>>26304989
Or maybe you should just stop being a retard and already learn that you should pay close attention to the exact wording from the previous corocoro and pokenchi
>>
File: Smug.png (220 KB, 556x631) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
220 KB, 556x631
>>26300344
DIDDLED AGAIN
>>
File: corocoro.jpg (55 KB, 644x478) Image search: [Google]
corocoro.jpg
55 KB, 644x478
>>26300344
>>
>>26305716
Aaaaaand saved.
>>
File: 0064.jpg (11 KB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
0064.jpg
11 KB, 360x243
>>26300344
>It's another pokefilm with a human antagonist
>>
>>26305201
Fuck you volcanion
>>
>>26304989
People will just defend this no matter what they say or do. They can straight up say "we're doing X next month!" say absolutely nothing at all come next month, and people will say "well they didn't say they PROMISED anything, emphasis on "promise". If whoever wrote up this little bit in the magazine wrote the word "promise" explicitly, then we'd have a problem, but they didn't, so all their lies can be forgiven! Be grateful for what we get :D".

In this thread alone we have people using some silly "Japanese is more literal xD". People look way too into this, it's so much simpler then you people make it out to be, you use some crazy mental gymnastics to justify all of GF's/CoroCoro's bad decisions no matter how plain as fucking day they are.

I know it seems to hard to understand but let me break it down for you. CoroCoro said "we're doing this thing next month" next month they did nothing... that's it. It's as simple as that, they announced something was coming and announced nothing, that's just unprofessional, simple as that.

I've seen some completely insane arguments, not only on /vp/ but everywhere, just try and avoid it until the game comes out otherwise the stupidity of these people will have you bashing your head against a wall.
>>
>>26300344
Didn't they mention there being Sun/Moon news last issue? What the heck is this anime crap?
>>
>>26300389
Jesus fucking Christ this, I bet you do this in real life, you subhuman.
>>
>>26306347
>Didn't they mention there being Sun/Moon news last issue
No
>>
>>26300455
Literally everybody was waiting for a scoop on SM, and they gave us news about the anime instead. I'm not sure about you, but most of the fanbase no longer cares about the anime.
>>
>>26306336
Amen
>>
>>26306336
Except that corocoro never said that THEY would give the news.Serebii said he found strange they said may and not next issue like they do usually and if you weren't a retard and remember what we got in pokenchi and the previous corocoro you would know that the info wouldn't come from corocoro.
>>
>>26306172
>It's another evil guy in a floating fortress trying to get a legendary

how many times was this done already?
>>
>>26306404
It's a magazine for 8 year olds, you sperg.
>>
>>26306472
Go fuck yourself with your semantics loophole bullshit

When a magazine says "BIG NEWS NEXT MONTH", it's heavily implied that they mean they'll have big news next month even if they don't say "BIG NEWS SPECIFICALLY IN THE MAGAZINE NEXT MONTH THE 15TH!!!1". Sure you can bend the words all you want but at the end of the day, CoroCoro is just writing purposely misleading titles to generate like some sensasionalist trash magazine

You fags with your stupid Stockolhm Syndrome regarding CoroCoro can go eat shit, you and your tabloid trash magazine. I can't wait for their exclusive video tomorrow to be a load of nothing so I can hear you fags squirm with semantics again

>oooh but they never PROMISED NEW INFO, just a video, so it's actually ok :^)
>>
>>26304989
>You miserable autistic fucks that pay really close attention to the exact wording
Well at least by doing this we know exactly what to expect since they're doing this a lot in this magazine. Not their fault.
>>
>>26306547
This and >>26306472 this are the two arguments I keep seeing, time and again. There's no complaining with you people that being pedantic is a bad business choice in the long run. There's no complaining about the content, because it's just a magazine for 8 year olds. You never want to admit these people are doing the wrong thing. Why? I'm actually really curious. I honest to God think you people have a sub fetish - I was seeing lots of 'you will get what you get when they give it to you' last time, too.

I actually do think the article would have just been a rehash of the info we've already gotten, but even that would mean they would have done what they implied they would do. Instead, it's been 3 months with no info from these guys - regardless of how they give out info or what they say - me as the consumer sees no reason to trust or listen to them in the future. I hope more and more people adopt that mindset.
>>
>>26304989
>"it's your fault I'm illiterate"
>>
>>26306549
no you're a retard. If corocoro promises anything in the magazine they always say "in the next issue" they said "next month" it's not our fault you can't read a magazine for 8 year olds
>>
>>26306900
Because they already did the same thing last month and pokenchi also did the same thing the month before. There was no reason to expect anything else,it's just basic logic. Also,like you I didn't spend any money to read it so I don't really care about their buiseness practice.
>>
>>26306935
Go get fucked with your semantics loophole bullshit

We could all move past this, if you just admited CoroCoro is writing what is basically the magazine equivalent of clickbait Buzzfeed titles, but no, you have to shill for them on the internet

Once again, when a magazine says "BIG NEWS NEXT MONTH!" most people will interpret it as the magazine having news. The fact that you have to do all that mental gymnastic to justify whatever the fuck CoroCoro devs are doing should be saying enough about the type of bullshit you're into.
>>
>>26306900
>as a consumer
You didn't buy the fucking thing, you got the thing for free. You aren't a consumer, and act like an entitled little faggot
>>
>>26305716
Lel
>>
File: 87.gif (510 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
87.gif
510 KB, 480x228
>>26300344
>waiting on CuckCoro for relevant Pokemon info
>magazines in 2016
Just stick to the official Twitter accounts m80
>>
>>26305716
top kek
>>
>>26306900
It's an 800+ page magazine for 8 year olds that primarily focuses on comics and which has about 6-8 pages of news and coverage for each of the 20+ media/toy franchises it covers, and you're sperging about the content of the Pokemon news section that makes up less than one percent of the entire magazine.
Stop being so autistic.
>>
The mag said there would be info in May...not that there would be info in CoroCoro
>>
>>26307006
>CoroCoro posts actual leaks and info before twitters
>being a nigger in 2016, by choice
>>
>>26304989
this desu senpai i can't believe people are defending this magazine when it's clear they are misleading us on purpose.
>>
>>26307135
CoroCoro literally didn't reveal anything worthwhile about SM so far.

As of now it's a complete shit source of information
>>
Literally who gives a shit? It's not like any of us are buying the magazine anyway.
>>
>>26300962
It's probably a way of avoiding leaks, at least for the first ever bit of actual news.
>>
File: 1390751971652.png (304 KB, 680x518) Image search: [Google]
1390751971652.png
304 KB, 680x518
>>26300344
>My Boy Alakazam is gonna be in the new movie

Feels good man
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.