[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting & Psychic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fp.jpg (412 KB, 1849x720) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
412 KB, 1849x720
Pick one to fight the other two.
>>
>>26300022
Based on cool factor or how good they are? Gallade for former, Mewtwo X for latter
>>
>>26300076
Any measure you want, personally I'm curious wich is the best in battles.
>>
>>26300136
Mewtwo is the best in battles. Don't know how the others rank between the two though.
>>
>>26300177
I wonder if Pure Power would give Mega Medicham the advantage, at least against Mega Gallade.
>>
I'll just use fake out on Gallade which will surely give me the advantage
>>
>>26300808
Medicham is an insanely good wallbreaker with a decent speed tier, it's just hardwalled by Sableye. Gallade wants to be a sweeper, but Lopunny's higher speed makes her better at finishing teams off. You could say that Swords Dance helps Gallade against fatter teams, but Medicham already dismantles those without even trying (bar Sableye, again).
Gallade's a jack of all trades. If you want immediate power to beat fat teams, go Cham, if you want something to eat up offense, go Bunny. All Mega Gallade has is the cool factor.
If Mewtwo is allowed in your format, use it, but it's a bit of a waste of a mega slot if you ask me.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 852x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 852x937
>>26301055
>her
Opinion disregarded
>>
In terms of design? Probably Gallade.

In terms of viability and stats? Mewtwo could fuck both of them sideways.
>>
>>26301055
Thanks. I'm interested in Medicham so it's good to know they are useful (especially against a member of the Gardevoir family that happens to have the same type combination).
>>
>>26301085
Fuck, this board really has changed me. I think it's the first time I've unconsciously (that might not be the word I want) used his or her instead of it while talking about pogremen
>>
>>26302135
I mean it's based off of a playboy bunny
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.