[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My theory on S&M's plots. >team sun wants to intensify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1463010884618.jpg (568 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1463010884618.jpg
568 KB, 1440x900
My theory on S&M's plots.

>team sun wants to intensify the sun, grow loads of crops, and corner the market
>they have loads of water stockpiled so their crops will be fine
>everyone else is screwed
>with total control over all crops they will rule the region unopposed

>team moon wants to cause an endless night so it will always be dark and they can rob places 24/7 without being seen
>with all the money they stole they can create special lunar light plants that generate energy from the light radiated from the surface of the moon
>with complete control of the energy market, they will rule the world
>>
Wow anon that's really fucking stupid
>>
>>26299790
>Team X wants to steal all of the X's in the world, so pirates will never know where to dig
>>
team wolf is cursed into turning mightyenas every night because of the moon so they want to revive the sun god to destroy it.

team dolphin like to live on the coast but have suffered from multiple natural disasters such as tentacruel invasions and tidal waves thanks to the moon so they want to destroy it. They also want to help their companions travel by boat to alola.
>>
>team Law wants to bring order to a world in dire need of it and allow society to develop beyond a bunch of impoverished loons living in fear of one another

>team chaos wants to stop them and make the world even less lawful because of their arbitrary obligation to stop order from existing (which is kinda ironic when you think about it)
>>
One team, Team Eipse, wants to blow up the sun in Sun and drop the moon in Moon, you and the Legendary want to protect it. No I don't know why I'm not working for Gamefreak yet
>>
>>26299790
Team Eclipse will case an eternal Solar Eclipse in Sun or an eternal Lunar Eclipse in Moon, modifying the orbit of the moon to always have the respective position over the Alola Region
>>
>>26299790
Isn't this literally a Magma/Aqua reskin?
>>
>>26299790
Let's do RS's plot, but more convoluted!
>>
>>26299790
ayy lmao what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>26299790
quit posting this. it's retarded.
>>
>>26299790
in b4
>the moon isn't a mirror
>the moon glows because radiation
>all the other dumb shit that guy/you said
>>
kekle kek
>>
>>26304594
THE MOON IS LIT UP TONIGHT GO LOOK OUTSIDE
>>
>>26306349
It isn't where I live
>>
>>26306381
That is a lunar scipse.

Sometimes the sun blocks out the moon and you cannot see it anymore.

The sky is really dark when that happens.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.