[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else concerned that Alola will mainly be tropical and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Anyone else concerned that Alola will mainly be tropical and barely anything else?
>>
File: Kaʻū Desert.jpg (207 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Kaʻū Desert.jpg
207 KB, 800x533
>>26296477
No.
>>
>>26296477
No. I'm not.
>>
>>26296477
A little.
>>
File: hawaii-snow-2009-1-7-10-35-0.jpg (52 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
hawaii-snow-2009-1-7-10-35-0.jpg
52 KB, 640x426
>>26296528
>>
>>26296477
Can we go back to alpine pls?
>>
>>26296477
>Implying we won't get snow on the peaks of Mauna Loa
>Implying we won't get Ka'u Desert
>Implying Hawaii doesn't have leaves changing in autumn
>>
>>26296477
Hawaii's biggest island has desert, steppes, and snow.
>>
>>26296696
They also stuck a desert in the middle of the region based on NYC, so nothing's really stopping them from adding in biomes that don't really correspond to anywhere. I don't know why people immediately forget about past regions when they make these complaints.
>>
>>26296725
Ground Zero :^)

But yeah, they can do whatever they want environment wise. I don't think Kyushu has a desert either but we have Route 111. Though maybe it does and I don't know shit about Japan.
>>
>>26296725
>They also stuck a desert in the middle of the region based on NYC
Have you never read the Great Gadspy?
It's based on the same thing. It's sandy there because land was stripped down to be developed.
>>
>>26296759
OK, then they stuck huge cliffs on a tropical beach on the eastern side of NYC and a giant ice cave on the northeastern side. I mean, c'mon. They can do what they want.
>>
>>26296758
>Though maybe it does and I don't know shit about Japan.
Japan does have the Tottori Sand Dunes.
Pretty much every country on earth has a desert of some kind.

>>26296785
Fair enough. I'm, just giving you a point of reference.
>>
>>26296477

My biggest concern is Hoenn 2.0
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.