[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember how awesome and hype it was to finally sit on BENCHES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mmsqezrxal1qfoyo2o1_250.gif (1002 KB, 239x143) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmsqezrxal1qfoyo2o1_250.gif
1002 KB, 239x143
Remember how awesome and hype it was to finally sit on BENCHES for the first time in the series? If sitting on BENCHES doesn't return in Sun and Moon, I'll be greatly disappointed.
>>
>>26296343
It was especially awesome to find a bench with a VIEW! I wish all benches had a VIEW!
>>
I hope SM adds trash cans that aren't always empty.
>>
Your bench doesn't even matter. All that matters is HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME
>>
>>26297959
view! VIEW!
>>
>>26296343
useless feature
>>
My husband likes to annoy me by sitting in every chair and on every bench he can find whenever I've watched him play. I hope sitting doesn't return in SM.
>>
>>26296343
See, we joke, but the little things like this really add to the overall experience. the fact you can sit in the bench, and its not just another wall, adds that extra little bit of immersion to the game.
>>
>>26298044
I agree, it helps immersion a lot. I would always make sure my character was indoors and sitting down before I left the game for the night.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 560x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 560x423
>>26297980
>mfw I continue to waste my time checking every trash can
>>
>>26297959
View lad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.