[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Popplio isn't master race, but I'm choosing him anyway.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
Popplio isn't master race, but I'm choosing him anyway.

One reason being I think sea lions are cool.

It can be deep or simple, but why are you choosing whichever starter you're choosing? No judgement from OP, I like all 3 Alola starters.
>>
Can't pick a starter until I know more about them and the game in general
>>
-twirls handlebar mustache-

I'm with you, OP.
>>
I'll choose Chicken-chan. I will train her very rigorously.
>>
>>26296100
I'm picking Popplio because I think it's cute.
>>
>>26296100
>picking a starter without seeing the evolutions

Bro you aren't going to be sitting behind Popplio for 3/4s of the game. Wait until the final evolutions come out for you start planting your flag for any of the starters.

That said, I'm a sucker for weird typings and Grass/Flying has only been on 3 pokemon before rowlett, and none of them had the promise of high power a starter usually packs. Really excited to try the little guy out and I'm praying his final evo has a full bowtie to vinewhip people with
>>
>>26296116
>shoves dragon dildo up my ass

Nah I'm gonna get rowlet
>>
File: 1463005633147.png (25 KB, 222x259) Image search: [Google]
1463005633147.png
25 KB, 222x259
I'm picking Popplio because no one likes him. I picked Oshawott and Chespin for the same reasons and they had great final evos. I also just feel bad for mons no one likes.
>>
File: 1459550425188.jpg (49 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
1459550425188.jpg
49 KB, 447x378
>>26296138
>Rowlet and his evo's get a signature grass physical whip move that always crits
>>
File: shaymin_sky.png (65 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
shaymin_sky.png
65 KB, 233x217
>>26296138
>Grass/Flying
>none of them had the promise of high power a starter usually packs.
>>
>>26296231
forgot one of the grass/flying lines I was thinking of was a legendary. i-it'll be fine for a first run through though, right?
>>
File: 1463064931734.jpg (359 KB, 1458x2048) Image search: [Google]
1463064931734.jpg
359 KB, 1458x2048
>>26296100
I always choose the cutest Starter each Gen. So, undoubtedly edgekitty.
>>
>>26296138
Other than what's been revealed so far, I plan to go in blind. If that leads to disappointment, then I'll have no one to blame but myself.
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 250x250
>>26296100
I love edgecat's expression and I can come up with about a million nicknames for it
>>
>>26296326
well good luck to ya bro. hope you enjoy that first run.
>>
>>26296100
Choosing Popplio because Pagliacci is my favorite opera.

I'm just hoping that he evolves into a sad clown.
>>
To be honest, I'm choosing Rowlet 100% because he can turn his head 180 degrees. I think that's so fucking cool.
>>
Litten. I have a cat and Im naming him after my glorious pet. Also Ive never ever picked a fire starter and Im trying to do things Ive never done before in my recent playtroughs.

Rowlet would be my second choice if they make poor litten fighting and/or bipedal.
Popplio is ok so Id gladly pick him if his final evos are better.

Honestly, this is probably the first time I dont hate any of the starters.
>>
Gotta pick Edgekitty cause I love cats and my bro is going Popplio and my roommate is going Rowlett so I had to complete the trio.
>>
I'm picking Popplio cuz I've always wanted a sea lion as a pet. But that's illegal so I'll settle by having it as my starter.
>>
I can see Litten becoming dark type, And popplio becoming fairy if they go for a more royal route. But I have to say all of the starters look great and have a bunch of personality. But at the end of the day it depends on the stats, play style, and looks of the final evolution.
>>
File: 1462990703036.jpg (324 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1462990703036.jpg
324 KB, 1600x900
Popplio because it just speaks to me the most. I get the owl because its cute and funny etc. it has character, but still it feels a bit off for me.
Litten is literally every cat in every book, movie, tv-show, childs play ever. Its just a cat, with a cat-like personality + its the furbait of them all.

I like jesters/clowns/tricksters so I felt like Popplio could be it, depending on the evos and their typings. If it stays pure water type and goes feminine without any clown/jester aspects ill prob ditch him.

Starters arent that important to me anyway, I ususally have them in the party up to like level 40 and then just play with other pokemon.
>>
File: litten-182164.png (198 KB, 770x562) Image search: [Google]
litten-182164.png
198 KB, 770x562
Litten, in the hopes it'll turn into a a badass big cat. Also, I've never seen a cat pokemon that looked this cool
Flaming hairballs op
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.