[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun and Moon discussions and speculations thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sun moon.png (3 MB, 1062x2556) Image search: [Google]
sun moon.png
3 MB, 1062x2556
In the first shot Solgaleo is inside what I assume to be some kind of temple. In the second shot it's outside. My guesses:
>Solgaleo is summoned by evil team or protagonist
>Solgaleo escapes and maybe causes some shit to happen in the towns
>protagonist has to catch it before the evil team does or bad shit's gonna happen
>exact same thing in Moon version except it's with Lunaala

And apparently in Sun the sun logo is on the right and the moon logo is on the left but in Moon it's the other way around. Probably not important though.

Also, could those stone statues be one of the new Pokemon?
>>
>>26294130
>the temple itself is outside and is more of a shrine
/thread
>>
>>26294550
This. It's pretty clear the temple is outside.
>>
>>26294130
Look at Lunaala's screen. How could it be any more OBVIOUS that the shrine is outside??
>>
legends are most likely going to have a more active role in the game. will probably island hop throughout the story
>>
>>26294550
>>26294566
>>26294593
>first shot, Solgaleo is in the temple, the temple is clearly visible
>second shot, the temple is not visible behind Solgaleo anymore
It's clkearly in a different place. I didn't even say that it's not outside. I knew that perfectly well.
>>
File: hold up.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
>>26294130
>And apparently in Sun the sun logo is on the right and the moon logo is on the left but in Moon it's the other way around. Probably not important though.

That might be very important, hear me out here.
They may actually each have their own shrine, perhaps on opposite sides of the region, much like Ho-oh and Lugia each had their own locations.
While this isn't much on its own, it'd be interesting if they re-introduced GSCHGSS's ability to catch the other legend in the post-game this way.
>>
>>26294130
Is it just me or is the way the character runs kind of strange and unnatural like his feet never actually touch the ground.
>>
>>26294130
All I know for sure is
Neither pyroar nor Noivern will get megaevos because of the box legends.
They might pull some shit like having vern exclusive to sun and pyroar exclusive to moon. Idk.
>>
You have to throw them into a volcano as a sacrifice
>>
>>26294130
You guys are reading way too much into this second shot. They put them in the starting grass area to use a move, just like they did in the XY trailers. All the mega evolutions happened in the generic background, too.
>>
>>26294608
I think it's a close up for an attack. It looks like a battle background in that second shot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.