[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beverages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Drinks.jpg (355 KB, 1280x789) Image search: [Google]
Drinks.jpg
355 KB, 1280x789
Why are Soda Pop, Lemonade and Milk better for your Pokémon than Fresh Water?
>>
Sodas give kidney stones of healing and fertility obviously
>>
Because it's not lemonade, it's piss.
>>
Because it's a game, not real life.
>>
The leafeon drink looks like shit. i would NOT drink it
>>
>>26293513
>Eevee
>Vaporeon
>Espeon
>Glaceon
>Sylveon
The other 3 look like ass
>>
>>26293513
the Leafeon one looks like they actually just filled it with dirt
>>
That's how it works IRL too, you dumbo.
>>
From the thumbnail it looks like bad dragon fleshlights.
>>
So will they skip new eeveelution this gen or not?
>>
>>26293559
Was about to post asking what the fuck the Leageon drink was
>>
Because they have calories and sugars.
>>
>>26294446
>muh shugar lobby conspiracy
>>
>>26294409
probably something like a fruit smoothie with a lot of greens like broccoli and kale. Looks like its topped with spinach or kale.
>>
>>26294670
It looks like dirt
>>
They give more instant energy.
>>
Pokemon thrive on sugar content, apparently.
>>
WHAT GIVES YOU MORE PEP AS A TREAT FROM YOUR MASTER? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
>>
>>26293513
The drinks gives your pokemon the sugar rush they need to get motivated for blood-sport combat.
>>
>>26293513
Because Soda Pop and Lemonade are controlled by Coca Cola and Fresh Water is controlled by Nestlé and Danone.
>>
>>26293513
Leafeon's look like shit.
>>
The water in the Pokemon world is contaminated with Tentacool
>>
>>26293559
>The leafeon drink looks like shit.

That is because Leafeon is a PU shitmon.
>>
>>26293513
>inb4 canned eeveelution piss images
>>
>>26293513
Eeevee/Sylveon/Umberon master race here
>>
>>26293559
>>26297933
>>26297948
>>26293619

>all these idiots don't know what corsican mint looks like

Also Leafeon is not bad this is a meme.

I sweep legendary-only teams with my Leafeon all the goddamn day. It's a great healing wall, all it needs is a sunlight set-up to maximize its ability and move-set.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.