[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mega evolution is an kid bait abomination that goes against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>mega evolution is an kid bait abomination that goes against the very core of what the franchise represents and only exist to sell more toys of "popular pokemon"

Prove me wrong, vp.
protip: you can't
>>
>babby's first bait

remember to sage
>>
>>26293238
friendly remainder that megaevolution
>reduced the number of new pokemon we get each gen
>killed cross gen evolution besides the promotional eevee
>made the power creep even more powerful
>it's only given to popular/mascotte pokemon anyway
>>
>>26293281

>only given to popular/mascot pokemon

yes such as mawile, kangaskhan, altaria, glalie

shut the fuck up idiot
>>
Go to bed.
>>
>wahh someone used mega kangaskhan against me and I lost
>wahh I can't git gud
>>
>>26293299
All this pokemon are definitely in the bunch of the popular ones.
>>
>>26293276
>>26293306
>>26293335

projecting this hard
>>
>>26293341
>glalie
>popular
Are you fucking with me?
>>
>>26293362
(you) too
>>
>>26293364

Popular in Japan and USA.
>>
>>26293364
It was in the anime and people remember it, it has always been one of the more popular Ice types and Hoenn Pokémon.
>>
>>26293407
>>26293410
I'll need some verification for this.
>>
>>26293493
It got a partner female evo to compliment it in Gen IV and got a mega in Gen VI therefore it is popular and you are in your own little bubble, thats your verification. Admit that you got btfo
>>
File: 1439415635979.jpg (189 KB, 458x700) Image search: [Google]
1439415635979.jpg
189 KB, 458x700
>>26293238

Good thing there won't be new megas in Gen VII then.
>>
>>26293547
okay
>>
>>26293362
Do (you) know what projecting means?
>>
Stop replying to this garbage thread, you flippin' eggs.
>>
>>26293238
I can't prove you wrong because you are right.
That shit is pure fan service which has the only purpose of lure old fan(boy)s, normies who would exult for a fourth charizard evolution.
>>
>>26293656
But I just love giving away free (you)s.
>>
>>26293238
pretty much true. the only way it could conceivably be good is it were more uniform but as long as it's just a few pokemon it'll always be stupid and gimmicky.
>>
>>26293238

>kid bait
it's a fucking series for kids. it's for anyone who likes power ups. yes it's largely fanservice, for fans that like it. your only reasoning is "i DONT like it," as if that somehow inherently carries more weight than someone else's subjective opinion. this is a meaningless point.

>goes against the very core
another fucking meaningless statement with zero elaboration. it's an evolution and forme change. both are established mechanics in the series. evolution is a cornerstone of the series and expanding on it is not "going against its core." elaborate or fuck off.

>popular pokemon
see >>26293299, no those things aren't fucking popular nobody fucking watched AG or even cared about glalie if they did. and prioritizing pokemon people actually give a shit about is not wrong, especially when niche pokemon get picked too.

you made a bunch of stupid, sensationalist, hollow statements with no actual argument or proof of your own. the only thing you proved is you're a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.