[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: mega.png (2 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
mega.png
2 MB, 2100x1500
So now that hype has died down a little.

What new Megas does /vp/ expect to see in Alola?
>>
File: 200px-Tentaquil.png (59 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
200px-Tentaquil.png
59 KB, 200x251
>>
zero
nada
none
nothing
>>
Mega Alomamola because Alola.
>>
File: volcarona.jpg (528 KB, 858x580) Image search: [Google]
volcarona.jpg
528 KB, 858x580
Volcarona cuz sun
>>
Mega Wobbuffet
Because Wynaut
>>
File: 3b2.gif (935 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
3b2.gif
935 KB, 200x154
>>26293227
>>
Gen 6 starters will get megas
Gen 2 starters will get megas
Mewtwo will receive a new form related to the time of day.
Marowak, Dragonite, Noctowl, Donphan, Shiftry, Plusle, Minun, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Yanmega, Darmatian, abd Maractus will receive megas
>>
>>26293143
>Red Sun
>Blue Moon
>One of the legendaries looks kind of like Gospel

If there's no Mega Porygon I'll be pretty salty.
>>
I'm hoping for a Mega Crobat myself. Maybe to contrast with a Mega Volcarona?
>>
>>26293197
This.
>Boosted stats
>Drought
>>
>>26293143
>implying megas will stay
>>
>>26293389
This meme is pretty shitty.
>>
>>26293143
Lunatone and Solrock are a given. We can probably presume that they'll both still be awful.
>>
>>26293389
>GF removing a battle mechanic
>one that was a huge selling point of the previous entry
>a mechanic that has been represented in the anime, the TCG and loads of gadgets
>>
Machamp is basically guaran-fucking-teed a mega.
>>
I'm gonna assume we won't get any
>>
>>26293528

Anon, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think you might be clinically retarded.
>>
Solrock & Lunatone surely.

The remaining starters that don't have em, maybe not all at once but by the end of Gen 7 Defo.

I also think they'll give more Legendaries megas. Could see Mew getting one with Protean.
>>
>>26293316
>Gen 2 starters will get megas
I really want this to happen but at the same time I don't because I actually grew to like Meganium but even if it's good it will probably get bulkier and just be a worse mega venusaur
>>
>>26293143
I would like them to get actual evolutions first, but I doubt that will ever happen, so I guess I'd like to see mega Solrock and mega Lunatone
>>
>>26293389
They didn't even get rid of the icy and moss rocks.
You really think they're going to get rid of a major battle mechanic?
>>
>>26293143
More mega starters
Mega zoroark
Mega flygon
Mega machamp
Mega lunatone
Mega solrock
Mega bisharp
Mega talonflame
Mega weavile
Mega volcarona
Mega diggersby
>>
>>26293143
Gen2 megas for sure.

I bet megmeganium gets fairy/grass typing
Also that Feraligatr gets attackier, defencier and slower
Dunno about Typhlosion though
>>
>>26293143
Also Mega solrock+lunatone
>>
>>26293197
>>26293382

Why is this pokemon always posted while Ninetales gets ignored? Seriously please explain this.
>>
>>26296588
Newgenner faggots, mostly
>>
>>26296588
Volcarona has potential to more powerful than Ninetales.
It also has a better and unique design and typing.
>>
>>26296588
Because Volcarona is symbolically connected to the sun, while Ninetales isn't.
>>
I just want some love for Dunsparce. Pls.
>>
MEGA TENTACRUEL
MEGA SOLROCK
MEGA LUNATONE
MEGA TROPIUS
MEGA ARCANINE
MEGA ZANGOOSE
MEGA MEGANIUM, FERALIGATR, TYPLOSHION
MEGA TORKOAL
MEGA HYPNO
>>
>>26293389
You must be fucking stupid. They pushed that shit hard.
>Pokemon X&Y
>Pokemon OR/AS
>The Anime
>TCG
>Merchandise

Don't forget about their presence in non-mainline games, too.

>Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U
>Pokken
>Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
>Pokemon Shuffle
>Pokemon Rumble U

If anything they are here to stay bitch. You can't say otherwise faggot
>>
>>26296720
All of the above.
>>
>>26296648

Ninetales has Drought. It's the only non legendary/non Mega that can summon Sun. Plus a lot of its movepool suggests a potential Ghost subtyping which would be awesome.

Keep holding out for Volcarona though. Meanwhile Ninetales has the second best chance of getting a Mega behind Solrock.
>>
>>26293459
>Following pokemon
>>
>>26296174
at what point do you mega a zoroark? this idea completely clashes w zoroark's gimmick, no
>>
>Mega Bellossom
>Mega Vileplume
Please fix my low tier bros. I am almost positive Bellossom will get a mega, idk about Vileplume though.
>>
Mega Vespiquen
Please, I just want her to be usable
>>
>>26297109
By your logic, Politoed should get a mega solely because it has Drizzle.

Meanwhile Volcarona is called the Sun Pokemon (along with Sunflora and Espeon) and is stated to have the ability to replace it. Plus Larvesta is said to have been born from the sun.
It is also the only non-legendary that learns a move at level 100, a signature move at that.

Volcarona deserves a mega more than Ninetales.
>>
>>26297155
>battle mechanic
>>
>>26297216
I'd love to see a Mega Vileplume. Specially if its appearance accentuates how much of a toxic bastard it is, like its name implies.
>>
>>26293143
>Megas
>Not dropped.
>>
>>26297155
That was a cosmetic thing, and they were easily able to stuff back into the box.

This not so much. It would be about as bad as removing Fairy or Steel Type with all they threw into it. I can see them ditching the ring idea for something else or rebalancing the megas, but nothing else other than that.
>>
>>26293143
Mega Vanilluxe
Mega solrock lunatone
Mega Flygon
Mega Hydreigon

Idk
>>
>>26293143
Mega Eevee, just because.
>>
>>26293143
The best case scenario is not release new megas during each gens first games from now on. That way the new Pokémon will get a small window to shine each time. Also that way every game will have something new and it would be distributed in a sendible way.
>>
>>26293389
>>26297359
>>
File: outrage.png (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
outrage.png
2 MB, 2000x1500
TROPIUS
I SWEAR TO GOD IF TROPIUS DOESN'T GET A MEGA AFTER 2 TROPICAL REGIONS IN A ROW MY RAGE WILL KNOW NO END
>>
mega cherrim i would cry if they put that in desu
>>
>>26297706
Tropius isn't getting a mega
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.