[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is really beyond a joke at this point. Is it even legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Reallynotokay.png (830 KB, 1616x1126) Image search: [Google]
Reallynotokay.png
830 KB, 1616x1126
This is really beyond a joke at this point.

Is it even legal to keep straight up lying to people about your magazine's contents?

WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS?!
WHY IS THIS TOLERATED?!
>>
>>26293129
It's not like any of us are even their customers or that Pokemon news is their main draw. As long as little Japanese boys buy it for the actual manga, they won't care.
>>
Because fuck off.
Pokemon only takes up like 6 pages in the 300+ page magazine that is CoroCoro.
Only autists like you get upset over this.

And none of the statements in the magazine were lies. They started the Sun and Moon segment, then we got a big trailer in May.
>>
I'm sure if you return your copy you can get your money back.
>>
>>26293129
Because they delivered what they promised?
>>
>>26293129
Never get hype for CroCoro.
>>
>>26293129
CoroCoro was a good source of news before, but it's time to accept they are absolute garbage for SM
>>
>>26293129
>Is it even legal to keep straight up lying to people about your magazine's contents?

Game journalists do it all the time in clickbait titles, so...
>>
>>26293129
>next month will provide a huge scoop on Pokemon Sun and Moon
Compare this to this issue's promise
>next month's issue will have an exclusive scoop on Pokemon Sun and Moon

You want to know the issue here OP? The fact last month NEVER mentioned this month's issue, they specifically said next month, and what did we just get two days ago? A huge scoop of news on Sun and Moon. Stop acting like they lied when they very clearly didn't.
>>
>>26293751
You can easily imply that they meant in the magizine though, anon. I saw Serebii trying to make this case on Twitter and wasn't really buying it. It feels like their word play is intentionally trying to troll us.
>>
>>26293993
Why would they try to troll neckbeards like you?
>>
>>26294075
Why would they intentionally use misleading sentences?
>>
>>26294088
They do that to get people to buy the magazine. Yes it's bullshit. The thing is they're technically right in each of these cases and everyone on /vp/ will defend them for that but they've been trying to bait people to buy their magazine. It's fine by me if we get information anyway through official sources like we did this week (I would prefer it that way) but CoroCoro has basically become tabloid trash from the looks of it.
>>
>>26294455
>become
>implying it wasn't always
>>
>>26293993

They weren't trying to troll you, its your own fault for being too stupid to distinguish between 'next month will provide a huge scoop' and 'next months issue will provide a huge scoop'. Context clues are important and you should really learn how to read them. Everyone was saying last month that Coro wouldn't be the source of the big news because of the way it was worded and it was pretty much known the information would come from Nintendo itself.
>>
>>26293286
Technically, they promised a huge scoop on May. They didn't say it will come from the magazine, but they did this time for next month.
They lied about the features though. We never got anything in April like they promised. Fuck Joe, there were no game features in April's issue like they promised.
>>
>>26294591
>everyone was saying
Nice backpedalling there

EVERYONE was waiting for news this issue, only a few anons lapped up to that semantics-based bullshit when Joe pitched in that theory. Either way, the text can be interpreted easily into implying information for the next issue, so don't give me your ebin wordplay bullshit, you CoroCoro shill, that sensasionalist trash doesn't deserve to be defended on the internet for free
>>
>>26294600
They didn't say game features. They said features in the magazine for Sun & Moon
>>
>>26294591
If you're telling me that you didn't interpret CoroCoro's "big scoop next month" as referring to the next issue, you're a fucking liar
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.