[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'll need to start the Mew glitch twice. Once for Mew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: poke_mew.png (73 KB, 409x434) Image search: [Google]
poke_mew.png
73 KB, 409x434
So I'll need to start the Mew glitch twice. Once for Mew and again for the third Eevee form since I only have one person to trade with. So I fly away from the guy on route 8, beat the dude on route 25 and get Mew. But after that then will the guy on route 8 still want to battle? If so, I can start the glitch again and go fight something to get the right special stat for the Eevee form I need. But if the guy doesn't want to fight again then I don't know what to do. Walk me through it?
>>
I think you can use that same dude again . . .
>>
You need to teach her Crabhammer.
>>
>>26293376
>>
>>26293024
Yeah, you can use the long-distance trainer how many times you want. There's no limit or anything.
>>
Guys please help Google is super duper hard
>>
>>26293477
Or heaven forbid saving beforehand and testing it out.
>>
>>26293455

Thanks.

>>26293477
>>26293492

I'm at work. Figured I'd post, do some more work, and check back for an answer. If I were at home I'd just Google it and sift through the results for an answer. Sorry that making a topic on your Tibetan singing bowl inscription board upsets you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.