[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why fire/fighting? Is there a reason? Who is so obsessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ash.jpg (72 KB, 603x597) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
72 KB, 603x597
Why fire/fighting? Is there a reason? Who is so obsessed with this typing at GF?
>>
They're not.

They're obsessed with Bug/Flying
>>
>>26292925
No. They are not.
>>
>>26292985
they're obsessed with normal/flying
>>
Well gf have been trying to revamp the starter triangle. And seeing as the only reliable one is fighting dark and psychic like gen 6, and hints at it are in gen 4, where I see them trying but feel failed. Infernape is weak to empoleon, but fighting ends up trumping the steel of empoleon, creating counterplay to a weakness initally. Torterras ground becoming an outlier to fight infernapes fire, and empoleons water hit torterra neutrally, not a full circle but hinestly pretty close.
>>
>>26293236
Honestly I am really hoping for litten to be a fire fighting, so they can have a grass/flying, fire/fighting, and water/ice, BOOM, full circle.
>>
>>26293375
>another Ice seal when we already have Dewgong
>another fire/fighting starter
Please no.
>>
>>26293375
Would you autists shut the fuck up with your secondary type triangles? You already got it with Gen 6.
>>
>>26292985
>They're obsessed with Bug/Flying
>but not even one of them good
>>
>>26292925
Chikorita best girl. Female Pokemon > 2D females.
>>
>>26295530
Found the mad guy
>>
>>26293375
>Water Ice
>Will never learn scald

Please no
>>
>>26292925
Normalfags bitched about brock when they chose charmander
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.