[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me you cringiest childhood pokemon story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: titoshowstitus.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
titoshowstitus.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
tell me you cringiest childhood pokemon story
>>
I bought Diamond and enjoyed it. The cringe never stopped
>>
>>26292908
nice meme
>>
>>26292897
I'm a poorfag. I used to just watch kids play pokemon. my first pokemon cards were stolen from some poor kids backpack when i was in first grade. they never found the kid but a teach saw and i got suspended for stealing. the begining of a long career of being like Team Rocket and having all my master plans thwarted. took until i was a teenager to realize how shitty of a person i was.
>>
>>26292897
When I played crystal when I was 6 years old, when I got Togepi, I released it like a moron. And I killed a shiny Pokemon because I had no idea what a shiny was and how rare it was.
>>
When I was in first grade, an older kid told me Ponyta was rare, so I traded my Clefable card for his Ponyta. It wasn't holofoil, but still, I realized I got played when I got a Ponyta in every pack thereafter.
>>
>>26292897
When I was in middle school, I joined a Pokemon club that called themselves Team Rocket. We didn't fucking do anything with each other ever. I think maybe I traded my Zapdos away for something dumb, but I didn't care about Legendaries back then, and still don't so whatever.

I once named a Pokemon after my dead grandma.

Also there was this one kid on my bus who loved video games, but he was such a fat, autistic shit that his parents forbid him to play them ever because they consumed his life. One day I made the mistake of letting him play my copy of Pokemon Blue for a little bit, and when I asked to have it back (because my stop was coming up), he lost his shit on me and whined I should have let him play it longer.

Not really cringe for me, but still an old memory.
>>
I dropped a shitload of pokemon cards from my bag during class
>>
>>26292908
Me too, anon. Me too.

Every time I start it again to try and re-capture what I must have seen in it, but honestly I think it was mostly just 'Wew lad, new pokémon!'
>>
>>26292897

When I was 14, I learned about the Roothoot leaks and shitposted on /vp/ about it every day for a solid month.

But in all seriousness, I was a really gullible kid, and my "friend" convinced me of some weird shit in Pokemon games. Like a special Cyndaquil you can get in Pokemon Diamond that is purple and can learn Roar of Time if you use the walk through walls cheat to make your character invisible during the "sparkly snow" in Snowpoint, press A on every snow patch inside of the city, and talk to the girl who normally gives you Haunter.
>>
On my 10th birthday I got my first gameboy and pokemon game. Pokemon Gold. You know that spot where the two trainers are battling blocking the path to violet town? I got stuck there for 15 minutes and cried. It took me 15 minutes to figure out I could walk to the right then up
>>
>>26293489
I remember this, seeing a red Smeargle and I had no idea what it was in GS playing it on Stadium 2's pokemon tower. I just killed it like any other Smeargle. I think back then I thought it was red because it was a female and the male ones were green.
>>
File: tingle_s.gif (953 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
tingle_s.gif
953 KB, 500x311
>tell me you cringiest childhood pokemon story
Got pokemon blue on my 8th birthday and probably haven't gone more than a month not playing a pokemon since. so basically, my life.

>>26295278
did this once w/ Yu-Gi-Oh cards in highschool. everyone just stifled laughter while i frantically picked them up in embarrassment. afterwards some ghettolicious black chick goes, "what can i give ya' t' get dat litnin voe-tex?"
>>
I got molested at a pokemon tournament.
>>
>>26292897
Traded my totodile card (totodile was my favorite starter at the time) for my friend's bulbasaur card. It was like that episode that Ash traded away his pokemon for a Raticate and instantly regretted it. I cried for the night and begged him to give it back the next day. He got pissed and traded back.
>>
AS THE ANCIENT ALOLANS USED TO SAY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.