[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Popplio hate >One island only meme >Meowth = Genwun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: cliff-2.jpg (12 KB, 442x474) Image search: [Google]
cliff-2.jpg
12 KB, 442x474
>Popplio hate
>One island only meme
>Meowth = Genwun pandering

I thought when they would finally announcement something we'd be free of the shitposting from the past few months. But all it really did is trade it for roothoot, zodiac and gen 6.5 shitposting.

November can't come soon enough
>>
>>26292235
/vp/ is literally cancer
>>
>>26292235
>people discussing about the new games is shitposting
>>
>>26292235
We didn't even get rid of the old shitposting
>I-its the evolution!
>T-the graphics are still the same! 6.5 confirmed!
and finally Litten will probably evolve into a tiger.
We still have all the old shit with brand new shit.
>>
File: 1383798122232.jpg (74 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1383798122232.jpg
74 KB, 511x428
>>26292235
>I thought when they would finally announcement something we'd be free of the shitposting
>I thought we'd be free of the shitposting
>free of the shitposting
>>
File: mr.bones.jpg (140 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
mr.bones.jpg
140 KB, 863x752
>I thought shitposting would end
How's your first month on 4chan going, bud?
>>
>>26292281
>>26293304
Why do you come here then? Are you a part of it?
>>
>>26293648
of coursh
>>
>>26292235
Zodiac posting won't stop until gen 13+.
Youre in it for the long haul.
>>
>>26293648
No one who is on 4chan gets to hold anything over anyone else on 4chan. Because at the end of the day, you're still posting on 4chan and nothing you say about yourself changes that.
>>
>>26292235
>not liking Popplio is shitposting now

I want Poppliofags to leave.
>>
>>26293648
I come here to discuss pokemon
But shitposting is inevitable, no matter where you go, be it 4chan, reddit, tumblr, or any other popular discussion site
If you think shitposting will end one day, you're in denial
If you think a certain type of shitposting will meet a sudden stop, you're betting on the slow horse
Even today people are shitposting about Megascoop
Even today people are shitposting about Unova Straight Line Region
Even today people are shitposting about how they never brought back following pokemon

2 years from now, people will still fight over if there's a correlation between Roothoot and Rowlet, and call Poplio shitty

Lurk more!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.