[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Litten become one Badass tiger with flames and edgy sulfur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: _54690099_1443_65a[1].jpg (16 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
_54690099_1443_65a[1].jpg
16 KB, 560x315
If Litten become one Badass tiger with flames and edgy sulfur things it will be 10/10.

If GF ruin this...
>>
I would prefer a panther or something.
>>
>>26290374
It'd be odd to go from a striped kitten to a stripless big cat
>>
>>26290331
If Litten is meant to be a cannonball, Litten's evo might be Quilladin 2.0.
>>
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1429x708) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1429x708
>>26290374
Its ok to, but bipedalshit will be utterly shit .

Maybe one panther with differents types pantterns (joke included).
>>
>>26290382
Not any more odd than going from having a very small amount of stripes on its legs to completely striped, really. Part of me is expecting its leg-stripes to be involved with the design of its evolutions in some way, rather than spreading to the rest of it. Everything is just speculation, anyway, but I feel Litten has a lot of potential and don't think it's going to disappoint me either way.
>>
>>26290374
It's a tiger, because Chinese zodiac fire starters.
>>
>>26290450
Irrelevant because last gen had a fox. Even if it's based on the Chinese zodiac, they've shown they will take extreme liberties with their interpretation.
>>
>>26290401
pls no that shit made me dislike the chesnaught line
>>
>>26290465
Which was supposed to represent a dog, anon.
>>
>>26290602
Foxes are far removed from dogs, though, which is my point. Even if the Chinese Zodiac thing does pan out, they take huge liberties with it, as demonstrated. It could also very easily not be the case at all, as a number of connections are tenuous at best.
>>
Its middle stage is going to be hairless. You just watch.
>>
>>26290628
>They take huge liberties with it, as demonstrated
Like when?
>>
>>26290628
Except it's specifically a tiger in zodiac.
>>
>>26290698
Fox and dog, entire Cyndaquil line which is only considered because of the basic stage's species name, Emboar which requires ignoring both the name and the model of it in favor of the species name or first form, and if you only use first form you run into problems with Charmander, which isn't even a dragon before the final stage.

>>26290702
Yes, it's also specifically a dog and specifically a rat and specifically a pig. Foxes are not nearly as close to dogs as you may have been lead to believe.
>>
>>26290698
>>26290702
>>26290747
your not going to convince someone that doesnt want to be convinced
>>
>>26290770
There's no harm in trying to clear up any misinformation someone might have had, though. If people want to believe it is based on the Zodiac, and can examine the evidence and come to this conclusion themselves, they can feel free. If it's based on being told stuff that may not have been true, though, it may be best to re-examine it. Me, I am rather skeptical because some of the connections are so loose and inconsistent, but I can see the arguments for it as well. My original point, though, is that even if it's based on the zodiac, they are perfectly willing to take liberties with it such as using a fox in place of a dog. It's definitely not out of the question for them to use another big cat as an evolution here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.