[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly I don't understand the hate for popplio. Most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bikz.jpg (456 KB, 681x665) Image search: [Google]
bikz.jpg
456 KB, 681x665
Honestly I don't understand the hate for popplio.

Most pokemon made after gen 2 look like popplio.

I feel that the other 2 starters could pass as gen1 and 2 pokemon.

I think this was some kind of socially expoeriment.. Make two starter pokemon look like gen 1 and 2 designs and make one starter look like a gen 6 design and gauge peoples reaction...

I think pokemon may start finally going back to good designs like gen 1 and 2.
>>
Popplio doesn't even look like a Gen 6 design, It's very simple, but because it's new we all have to pretend it's overdesigned
>>
>>26289937
It really does look like a gen 6 design, like really really does.
>>
>>26289942
Then explain how
>>
>>26289949
Looks like utter shit.
>>
>>26289955
why do you think it looks like shit?

This is the problem with design arguments, nobody ever explains what makes them come to their conclusions, it's always DIGIMON, OVERDESIGNED, SHIT.

Is it the color scheme that bothers you? Body shape? Proportions? What is the problem?
>>
>>26289915
I differ, Litten is so fucking cartoony (no toriyama eyes as example) to look like a gen I pokemon and too overdesigned to look like a gen 2 pokemon
>>
>>26289985
It looks like gen 4
>>
>>26289982
Why do you think poo smells bad?
>>
>>26289982
It's a meme to dislike it, that is. Don't ask for explanations, let's wait for the evolutions. Ignore the shitposters, you're just wasting your time dealing with irremediable people.
Have you seen the amount of poplio hate fanart and memes? You should be already aware that anti-poppliofags are children with anger issues.
>>
>>26289982
You're expecting an actual sound argument from people on /vp/? You can't argue with pure autism.
>>
>>26290033
>>26290148
I didn't to be like the Gen 6 Defense Force and accuse everybody who doesn't like what I like of being a memer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.