[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I hear the word cuck one more time. I'm going to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: popp.png (37 KB, 191x177) Image search: [Google]
popp.png
37 KB, 191x177
If I hear the word cuck one more time. I'm going to kill all of you. Quit with the middle school level memes
>>
shut up cuck
>>
Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckadoodlelydoo.
>>
Get cuck'd on
>>
>>26289341
You like watching your gf have sex with black men
>>
>>26289341
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: 1461379003566.gif (1 MB, 417x242) Image search: [Google]
1461379003566.gif
1 MB, 417x242
>>26289356
>people still think is what it means
>>
oi oi cucked hard epik meme
>>
>>26289373
As a colloquialism, yes, that is what it means. You're the kind of person who thinks a faggot is a stick bundle, aren't you?
>>
>>26289373
>people still don't read the dictionary
>>
>>26289341
And what are you gonna do, cuck, meme on me? Try harder cuck.
>>
Could you stop using that word? My wife's son browses this board.
>>
>>26289341
See you see kay.
>>
>>26289423
Your son needs an explanation about when he walked in on mommy and tyrone
>>
>>26289385
>As a colloquialism, yes
Not even then. Only on 4chan do people associate the word cuck with only black people
>>
>>26289341
some american politic lady just decided to try and own cuck/redefine it to mean "down" with minorities (in a hip way), so you are going to be hearing a lot more of it.
>>
Shut the cuck up, OP
>>
>>26289341
OP just wanted to be bombarded with cuck

Now thats literall.
>>
>making a thread to tell people to stop using a word
it's like you want to get bullied

>>26289385
well he's right, the definition has nothing to do with black men
it's just that black man fucking white married women is a trope
though it's taken to mean "didn't get what they should've/though they would"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.