[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seal is for hipsters >cat is for furries >mfw owl the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: 1462884138155.webm (995 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462884138155.webm
995 KB, 640x360
>seal is for hipsters
>cat is for furries
>mfw owl the only safe option
>>
owl is for memelords who made shitting up /vp/ their day job for the entirety of last month though

are you sure you want to associate yourself with that
>>
why is popplio for hipsters? It's a goofy looking clown, how can people not love it?
>>
File: 1461948932291.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1461948932291.gif
2 MB, 320x240
And this is the 3rd time you made this thread.
>>
>>26289124
>caring so much about other people's opinion
'Sup, normie.
>>
>>26289140
Because apparently liking the clown sea lion makes you contrarian, just because it's the least popular. It doesn't matter if you liked it since the trailer, anti-poppliofags can't understand that people have different tastes to them.
>>
File: popplio.png (48 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
popplio.png
48 KB, 300x258
>>26289124
Popplio is a Sea Lion Pokémon.
>>
>caring who else picked your starter
I you do this, you're probably more insufferable than any of the stereotypes.
>>
>>26289156
He's right though. If you're still liking the clown, then you're a contrarian. Any normal person would realize that they should stop liking something unpopular.
>>
>>26289124
Well, my Bae and I are massive Furfags, and we both picked Litten. Guess you're right.
>>
>>26289256
Fine, I'm contrarian. What now?
>>
File: CiIbcEDUUAEvkTJ.jpg (21 KB, 599x413) Image search: [Google]
CiIbcEDUUAEvkTJ.jpg
21 KB, 599x413
>owl is the only safe option
Heh... Kid... Watch your back..
>>
>>26289124
Stupid People: Litten
Normal People: Rowlet
Smart People: Popplio
>>
Reddit/tumblr people are claiming the owl too.
>>
>>26289124
>owl is for people who want to get destroyed be even the in game trainers

Fixed.
>>
File: braixen00005.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
braixen00005.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>26289272

Damn right.
>>
Owlet is attracting the same people who were all
>PRAISE LE GOOMY XDDDD
or whatever the fuck that stupid meme was.
>>
>>26289256
Wouldn't it be the total opposite ?

If you didn't like Popplio in the first place, but then you start to like it because people hate it, then you're a contrarian

But most people that liked Popplio did it right off the bat, that don't make them contrarian, that's just people that don't share the same tastes as yours
>>
>>26289400
>If you didn't like Popplio in the first place, but then you start to like it because people hate it, then you're a contrarian
That's literally every Poppliofag ever.
>>
File: 56829539_p1.jpg (165 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
56829539_p1.jpg
165 KB, 600x600
>>26289367
Ayy.
>>
>>26289299
Found the hipster neckbeard.
>>
>>26289256
>IF you don't change your opinion to the popular one you're a contrarian

You're retarded
>>
Its going to get wrecked with that typing

Fire kills it and and its going to have to deal with an ocean full of water/poison water/ice types
>>
Rowlett is the best looking, but Popplio has grown on me. I have hope that it evolves into something either majestic as fuck or suddenly gets vicious.

Litten is just boring and I imagine it will be an edgy fire/dark beast.
>>
>>26289404
You're saying that, in the world, nobody on earth liked it before the hate ?
Come on, there is a fair amount of people that liked this guy, along with the other starters as soon as they saw the trailer, me included
>>
>>26289404
Except it's not, because I liked it right from the start. I like water types, I like sea lions, I like goofy pokémon, I like circus themed things. It appeals to me in every way, but woah shit, guess I'm lying cause you hate it.
>>
File: 1462886718411.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462886718411.jpg
111 KB, 1024x768
>>26289443
I liked him as soon as the goof ball popped hopped up on its tail to taunt the opposing team.
>>
I didn't like any of them until I saw the character art on the official site.

Popplio's is full of personality and his concept is strong, but the Owl and Cat don't seem to have anything about them beyond owl and cat, so naturally I'm going for the guy that has more spice to him. It ain't hard to understand.
>>
>>26289124
I WANT TO FUCK ROWLET AFTER READING THIS:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11048944/1/Hermione-s-Beautiful-Beastiality

I WANT TO CUM ON HER BEAK
I WANT TO SEED HER
I WANT TO LICK HER FLUFFY CLOACA
>>
Later that evening, Hermione was struck with a stroke of luck. Fred and George had experimented on too many people with their nosebleed nougat, causing that evening's DA meeting to be cancelled. She waited until all the other girls in her dormitory had fallen asleep and that Lavender Brown was snoring loudly enough to drown out any noise that Hermione was planning on letting escape her lips that night. Whenever she was satisfied that Lavender was snoring at an increasingly loud volume, she opened the window and no sooner than she opened it did the beautiful snowy white owl swoop in. Grinning, Hermione went to close the latch on the window until another owl swooped in with her. It was a small grey scops owl whom Hermione immediately recognized as Ron's owl. Pigwidgeon. Hermione had not mentally prepared herself for a threesome with anyone, let alone two owls, especially considering Pigwidgeon was small enough to fly up her cunt.
>>
However, soon enough Hermione's questions were answered as Hedwig charged towards her and began to claw away at the fabric of her night dress, moving dangerously close to her inner thigh. At first Hermione was terrified, "What are yo-" But before she could finish the sentence the owl had reached her vagina and began to gently caress it with it's tough yet gentle claws. Hermione had never found the time to masturbate with all of her studying, but she soon discovered that this was the way to relax. She would have stopped the owl had she not been enjoying these lustful feelings so much, perhaps because it was she always admired Hedwig's beauty and the freedom she had to take flight anytime she wanted, something Hermione had always wanted to do. "Oh, ho hooooo." She moaned, as Hedwig gently nibbled her beak into Hermione's clit, which was already pumping some pre-vaginal discharge, making her feel wet and moist, exhilarating her sexual desire.
>>
>>26289124
Excuse me, I'll choose Litten and I'm not a furry, I'm an edgy moonfag.
>>
File: screen-capture.png (956 KB, 1257x585) Image search: [Google]
screen-capture.png
956 KB, 1257x585
>owl isn't for hipsters

Okay.
>>
>>26289134
Do you ever listen to yourself
>>
Hedwig then proceeded to move her beak back and forth in a to-and-fro motion, much like a woodpecker. Hermione's sensual feelings grew and grew, as she quickly approached her climax and screamed against her mattress. "OHHHHHHHH!" She queefed her vaginal fluid all over the owl and the mattress, never feeling so turned on and relieved in all of her life. The owl must have known that this was what she needed all along. "Thank you…." She muttered to Hedwig, still trying to recover from what had just happened. The owl give her hand a little nibble and took flight once more, swooping out the window as Hermione watched the gorgeous white creature contrast with the night sky, flying towards the moon.
>>
BUT SEA LION IS CUTE
>>
Oh well, she needed to be relieved of her stress and if a threesome was necessary, then she would have no problem doing it. Hermione nodded her head at the two owls and took off her night dress, sprawling herself on the bed completely naked. Seeing this, the two owls shot towards Hermione, Hedwig nestled herself on Hermione's stomach, placing her head between her average sized breasts and Pigwidgeon proceeded for in between her legs. Hermione began to gently moan as Hedwig slowly sucked on her rock hard nipple and Pigwidgeon shoved his fury head inside her vagina, wiggling its beak around and flapping its wings, making Hermione feel as though she had a triple studded dildo being violently thrust up her warm cunt. Two minutes in and Hermione was already on the verge of an orgasm, but she would not give in yet. She wanted the two owls to switch positions, so she pulled Pigwidgeon out of her steadily moistening vagina, his tongue still lolling in a fast circular motion and swapped him with Hedwig, placing him between her breasts and Hedwig down below.
>>
Sure enough, Hedwig started to peck away at her insides but before Hermione wanted to come, she started to thrust Hedwig up herself. "SQUAWK! SQUAWK! SQUAWK!" Hedwig let out terrible squeals and squawks, her feathers started to ruffle violently, as she was far too big to be shoved inside Hermione's vagina. Panicking, Hermione yanked Hedwig out and tried to calm her down. Realising that it was a lost cause, she reached for her wand to stun the owl before she could wake anyone up, but Pigwidgeon protected Hedwig by swooping down below Hermione and briskly ripped off her pubic hairs with her beak. "YEOOOUUCCCHH!" Screamed Hermione, as she grabbed Pigwidgeon and sent him hurling out the window, Hedwig following in hot pursuit. Just then, the light to the girl's dormitory turned on and Parvati and Lavender scrambled out of their beds. "Hermione! What is going on?" Parvati yelled, still half-asleep. "Sorry!" Said Hermione. "I left the window open and a doxy flew in and attacked me, you know how poisonous they can be!" Hermione said, trying to sound convincing. "Oh alright, but next time don't forget to close it!" Said Parvati as she waddled her way back to her bed, rolling her eyes. Lavender slowly followed, looking terrified at the possibility of having been bitten by a doxy. Not feeling remotely guilty, Hermione scrambled back into bed. "That stupid owl!" She thought. "I wasn't going to force her up there!" She thrust her head into her pillow, feeling disappointed at the fact that it was highly unlikely Hedwig would come back after the trauma she had faced. However, Hermione knew there was still ways to satisfy herself, as she turned to the right side of her bed and grinned at the sight of her wand lying on her bedside cabinet…..
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 423x132) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 423x132
Fuck rowlet, I like its design but the roothoot fags ruined it for me even if it does turn out to be a mid stage evo. Spamming the board with it and acting morally superior over a fucking unconfirmed Pokemon is just autistic tier
>>
why do people hate the seal so much?

its better than autism cat:fire edition
>>
As Hermione was flown over the school grounds at a tremendous height, she screamed. She knew Phoenixes could carry immensely heavy loads but was absolutely terrified at the thought of falling. However, she needn't worry as the music from the Phoenix's beak was enough to calm her down and soothe her fears. Fawkes glided Hermione over the school's lake and then began to gently turn her around, spinning in a slow and gentle circular motion over the lake. "Oh-my-goodness!" Hermione squeaked to herself in excitement, from what she had read, Fawkes was about to perform what is known as the dance of love, where two phoenixes would make love over water in a slow and sensual motion, but she would have never of believed that they would ever do it with a human! So they danced and spun over the lake, as Fawkes slowly slid its red and feathery penis inside Hermione's bulging vagina. The contrast of Fawkes' rock hard dick yet soft and fluffy feathers made Hermione swoon, as her vagina immediately leaked some pre-cum into the lake, providing the giant squid with a lovely nighttime treat. Fawkes continued to sing as they danced and swooped in a circular motion, exploring above the whole of the moonlit lake. In and out Fawkes penis went, as Hermione felt his tip tickle the dangling tip of her tight cooch.
>>
To help herself reach maximum satisfaction, Fawkes thrust one of his sharp claws into her asshole. Hermione let out a loud moan as they changed direction and now went in an anti-clockwise motion around the lake. Fawkes then tickled the top of her clit with his other claw, right beside his penis as they spun faster and faster over the lake, both approaching their climaxes. The sharpness of his claws caused Hermione's minge to bleed a little, however, it did not take away from the sheer and utter bliss that she was feeling. They both let out a dramatic squeal, as Fawkes melody ended in a climactic tone, symbolising the climax that the pair had just felt. His penis let out nearly a litre of sperm, filling Hermione's vaginal walls with his hot and sticky fluids as she steadily came her yellowish vaginal juices on top of his penis, causing them to slowly unstick as her pulled out. "Mmmmmmmmmm" Hermione said as the dance of love had ended and Fawkes flew her back up to Gryffindor tower, dropping her with a flump onto her mattress and took off once more out the window. The amount of relaxation Hermione had just experienced meant that as soon as she hit her mattress, she was fast asleep.
>>
File: Rowlet Chocobar.png (238 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Rowlet Chocobar.png
238 KB, 700x700
Night came and once more Hermione finished her essay for Professor Snape on Invigoration Draught before she sat on her bed and waited for the rest of the girls to go to sleep. As soon as all the girls were heavily asleep, Hermione took out the owl feed that she had bought in Hogsmeade the previous afternoon from her beg. She remembered Eeylop saying how one handful would be sufficient enough for one owl. She didn't need his advice for what she was about to do. Before opening the window, she stripped completely naked and then opened its latch and sprawling herself, naked once more on her mattress. She then tore open the bag of owl feed and sprinkled it all over her body, before closing her eyes. Soon enough, a random brown barn owl swooped in and began to sexually peck on her body, eating the owl feed as it went. Then a black tawny owl flew in, then a brown short-eared one, then another and another, until loads more owls started to flew through the window and head straight for Hermione for sexual intercourse in exchange for birdfeed. Hermione was lying on her bed, thoroughly enjoying herself until loads more owls started to fly through the window, even more after the next until it was an endless line of owls flying through the window. Every owl tried to get a nibble on her boobs or her now loose cunt from the amount of times a bird had fucked the living shit out of it. Some of the owls tried to get down and dirty into her ass, only to have their faces covered in poo. The rest tried to penetrate her, each penis hitting off the next, each vagina being sloshed over Hermione's, all of them trying to have a form of sexual contact with her and trying to consume the birdfeed. In all the commotion Hermione dropped the rest of the owl feed all over herself by accident, causing more owls to fly in and brutally rape her.
>>
File: 1279999665866.jpg (43 KB, 338x277) Image search: [Google]
1279999665866.jpg
43 KB, 338x277
>unironically choosing grass/flying
>>
Inside the common room was quite possibly every Gryffindor student there was, all of them had left their dormitories to enter the common room and find out what the commotion was. Some of them turned to see McGonagall and Lavender enter, while others kept their gaze firmly locked on the door upstairs of the fifth year girls dormitory, where blood curdling screams could be heard coming from Hermione. Among them was a terrified Ron and Harry, standing up and staring at the door, too frightened to mutter a word. "All students will stay down here until I have resolved this situation." Said McGonagall calmly as she proceeded to ascend the stairs to the dormitory which was emitting loud screams. When she entered she was met with a horrible sight. It was Hermione, her naked body still being violently raped by hundreds of owls, the bird feed glued to her pubic hair with the mixture of come and sticky pussy juice, making the owls determined to peck it off her. Their harsh pecks had caused her to be covered in thousands of tiny cuts, not that anyone could see under the constant ruffling of every owl's feathers. Parvati was lying on the floor, crying and feeling completely helpless.
>>
tl;dr
OWLS ARE FOR SEXUAL
>>
>>26290317
>>26290329
>>26290349
You see this is what I'm talking about

The sperg is real
>>
>>26290355
This.
You'll probably have better grass-type pokemon in early routes that doesn't have such shitty typing.
>>
>>26290304
Because they have taste and see how ugly it's design is.

That and Poppliofags are growing more and more insufferable by the minute.
>>
>>26290317
>>26290329
>>26290349
>>26290360
Is this guy really going to copy paste parts of the Harry Potter books just because owl
>>
>>26290458
Did you read a single word of his post?
>>
File: popplio posing.gif (2 MB, 443x265) Image search: [Google]
popplio posing.gif
2 MB, 443x265
I loved the sea lion as soon as this happened
>>
>>26290491
Now that I actually read it I know it's just some shit fanfiction. At first only read some of the characters names, that's why I assumed the guy was copy pasting the books. I wasn't planning on reading all that shit.
>>
>>26290507
Fortunately, the starter I like looks like a sea lion
>>
>>26289124
>caring what other people are picking and letting it effect your decision
doesn't matter what you pick with an attitude like that you will always be a giant faggot
>>
>>26290552
I bet you did touch yourself.
>>
>>26290506
me too anon! such a qt3.14.
>>
>>26289124
The owl is for faggots. Like you OP.
>>
>>26289124
>>mfw owl the only safe option
>forever associated with Roothoot
>inevitable birdcock
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.