[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So check this out. Comparing some different language XY prerelease
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: an2.gif (490 KB, 754x456) Image search: [Google]
an2.gif
490 KB, 754x456
So check this out. Comparing some different language XY prerelease shots revealed dynamic shadows, so I tried the same with shots from the trailer. Shadows look identical in all the localized trailers, but in the French one specifically the lighting seems brighter. Only in the parts with actual text though, for the other shots they probably just used the same footage for all the languages.

The text box graphics seem practically identical so it's probably not just video compression. Dynamic lighting confirmed? Got also a couple of comparisons from the starters part
>>
File: bb.gif (115 KB, 557x334) Image search: [Google]
bb.gif
115 KB, 557x334
>>
All I noticed was that cousin really is slang and not a family relation.
>>
File: cc.gif (111 KB, 557x334) Image search: [Google]
cc.gif
111 KB, 557x334
>>
>>26288987
Well yeah, it is based on Hawaii.
>>
>kukui
>kukui
>kukui
>kukui
>kukui
>kukui
>euphorbe
>>
the textbox gets brighter too so pretty sure it's not lightning
>>
the lighting only changes because of the time difference of those games being recorded. and maybe there is an active movement of clouds as a background for the game to make a realistic atmosphere to the game. :)
>>
No chinese trailers?
>>
>>26289007
Oh God! I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>26289011
except it doesn't.
God, you people just post any shit that comes to your mind
>>
One is at day the other is at night, simple as that.
>>
File: swornbrothers.jpg (165 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
swornbrothers.jpg
165 KB, 500x272
>>26288987
Were you also confused by this?

If so, you're probably autistic.
>>
>>26289011
>>26290135
To be fair, the edges of the box appear transparent, so when it changes it appears at first the text box also changes.

I'm pickin up what you're puttin down OP. I just hope it's true.

Lighting was one of the best parts about Gen 2 that I sorely miss. Here's hoping we also get music akin to DPP or even better, Animal Crossing, with hourly changes to the melodies.

Hah, who am I kidding, we lost out chance at that when we lost the MIDI music.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.