[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider this. Since trainer customization it pretty much confirmed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ROOTHOOTREAL.png (842 KB, 854x434) Image search: [Google]
ROOTHOOTREAL.png
842 KB, 854x434
Consider this. Since trainer customization it pretty much confirmed, maybe SM will include all the one game features like pokemon following you, making pokeballs, battle frontier and pokemon amie. Am i just being too hopeful?
>>
you are being too hopeful anon
me too
>>
>>26287727
>filename

Nothing can salvage this thread.
>>
File: 1288651439507.png (209 KB, 765x765) Image search: [Google]
1288651439507.png
209 KB, 765x765
>>26287727
If Pokemon follow you like HG/SS or Cyber Sleuth that'd be perfect.
>>
>>26287727
Yes you are. I can see a shitty battle facility like the Maison returning, maybe they'll put some effort into it this time since the Japs hated ORAS more than this board did. I don't see Amie returning unless it's just copypasted, but utilities like Super Training will definitely come back. And there's no way following Pokemon will come back now that we're full 3D, unless they did a major redesign of the map and character design that allowed even something half the size of Wailord to follow you.

There's no precedent for that stuff to return at all, so you shouldn't expect it to return. That said they could surprise us with something out of fucking nowhere in which case not expecting it makes it a better surprise. Still shouldn't expect too much though.
>>
I'll literally suck everyone's dick if they fix Pokemon sizes in battle. (Wailord) And update the flying type Pokemon's constantly levitating.
>>
>>26287899
As long as they get rid of Sky Battles, I think we'll be safe.
>>
I don't think so, probably GF saw good feedback in trainer customization and decided to keep it. Pokemon Following probably got scraped because of the console performance with the 3D models.

Also, I remember Masuda said something about "revert to simplicity" for Gen 7.
>>
File: cat in hat.jpg (68 KB, 781x790) Image search: [Google]
cat in hat.jpg
68 KB, 781x790
Consider this, Since trainer customization it pretty much confirmed, you might also get the option to customise some of your pokemon.

For example you might be able to put a top hat on Litten or clown face paint on Popplio.
>>
>>26287926
My bad, it was Sugimori.
>>
>>26287879
>I don't see Amie returning unless it's just copypasted

It could easily return as Pokem-ohana or something (Ohana is a popular Hawaiian word meaning family love, best know in the rest of the world through it's forced memeing in Lilo and Stitch). As it is already established it would be better integrated into the games this time round and be perhaps more than just a gimmick used for evolving one pokemon.

If contests return, which is certainly a possibility, then it could be integral to them and be used as the training system for them. It would be possible to groom, style and train your pokemon for contests using it like a crufts style dog show and could end up being a bit like a pokemon version of Nintendogs, which I think might have been the original intention with Amie.
>>
>>26288035
Truthfully, I see Amie returning just because they don't actually retcon Eevee evolutions into something different like they did with Feebas and Milotic.
>>
>>26287929
Just like in Kalos, huh?
>>
>>26287848
It doesn't seem hard either, just importing SMD models and making the new mons' ones and make shiny textures. Not too much work honestly.
They also could make clicking on them initiate Amie if you want. Like instead of a watch/whatever.
>>
>>26287727
Man, they changed the graphics in XY, kept it in ORAS and changed it again for SM. Do you really think we'd be getting something like that? How many Pokemon are there? More than 700. More than 700 models in 3D with running/walking animation to do.
Do you want the game to come out 2 years later and being laggy? I don't.
Pokemon following you is a dream that will never come true again.
>>
>>26287727
>filename
kill yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.