[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its been 4 months >corocoro hasn't provided a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: CoroCoroLogo.png (42 KB, 991x362) Image search: [Google]
CoroCoroLogo.png
42 KB, 991x362
>its been 4 months
>corocoro hasn't provided a single bit of info except gear things typing
What happened? They were godly during XY.
>>
>>26287429
Times change bro. Don't worry its been all rusty with previous generations. The reason we didn't get anything this month is that they wanted the news to be worldwide. But from next month they will definetly start delivering info no matter how small.
>>
>>26287429
New info next month.

>inb4 "THEY'RE LYING"
Fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>26287429
>They were godly during XY.
The original reveal and Mega Mewtwo's reveal were done away from CoroCoro.

At the moment, we're on par with the original reveal.

Calm the fuck down
>>
>>26287429
>Godly
You mean they literally spoiled everything every chance they could get? We just got info yesterday. The pacing of info releases is fine, unless you like the majority of the games to be thrown in your face on a single page

>inb4 I-I want to know the typing of the mascots!
Solgaleo: Fire
Lunaala: Dark or Dark/Fairy

There you go
>>
when is the new issue coming out anyways
>>
>>26287682
>At the moment, we're on par with the original reveal.

This. The people losing their shit over this are newfags who were spoiled by Game Freak blowing their load with XY right off the bat and don't realize that's not how the new gen news cycle usually works. Plus the SM reveal and release are a month later in the year than XY's were, so we should be looking at where we were with XY in April, not May. When you do that you realize we're not only on par with XY's prerelease, we're actually ahead at this point, since XY's trailer didn't reveal the name of the region or any new characters besides the protags. Not to mention in the brief glimpse of the regional bird model from the Direct and multiple new forms for Zygarde (inb4 le ebin anime-only maymay).

Plus, if you do look at XY's May news, we only got like four new Pokémon and nothing else, hardly something CoroCoro would promote as a "big scoop" which they always deliver on. Whatever we get next month I guarantee it will be bigger than four new Pokémon, especially considering XY's news during E3 month was fucking huge. If we get even half as much info next month as we did with XY we'll still be way ahead of the XY news cycle because of the one-month offset. People need to calm the fuck down and actually use their brains, yeah they cucked us for two months, but it's over now. The hype train is finally back on the rails and there are no brakes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.