[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody is talking about the starter shinies but what about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463012376375.jpg (583 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
1463012376375.jpg
583 KB, 1000x620
Everybody is talking about the starter shinies but what about the legends. Personally I think Solgaleo's white will turn into a glorious gold and Lunaala's blue will turn pink/red and the gold from the wings into silver. Not sure about the rest of the details. Thoughts?
>>
>>26286809
I like everything about lunaala except for the moon shape on it's head. crescent moon shapes have been used in every moon themed pokemon, they should have went with something else.
>>
>>26286809
I was just thinking about this. Is there any paint version of their general bodies, like this?
>>26276323
>>
WE ARE BATMAN AND CATWOMAN! [/spoiler}
>>
>>26287148
Learn how to Photoshop.
>>
>>26286809
I believe Solgaleo and Lunaala will mirror the Kalos trio's shiny forms. They will be black as shinies, with rest of their colours only changed slightly in hue.
>>
File: SM shiny rough.png (127 KB, 1005x600) Image search: [Google]
SM shiny rough.png
127 KB, 1005x600
>>26287548
Came here to post this. Have a crude visual interpretation
>>
>>26287090
Why does it matter? That's probably one of the best parts of it's design, it fits the theme while functioning as it's ears.
>>
>>26286809
>>26286809
I dunno how you're gonna top lun's colir. It's liteally top tier.
>>
I really like Solgaleo's design
>>
>>26287942
Fuck mobile posting, i'm sure you can make out what I meant though.
>>
>>26286809
DonĀ“t mind, because they will not be cathable in their shiny forms in the game.
>>
>>26287540
get fucked
>>
>the blue on Lunaala's body turns red, the same red the moon turns during a Lunar Eclipse
>>
>>26289549
That would actually be clever since a lunar eclipse is pretty uncommon.
>>
>>26287587
wow garbage through and through
>>
>>26286809
It's a white Pyroar.
>>
>>26287090
I figured it was supposed to be like a giant spooky collar you would see on a classic vampire or something, and then some crescent moon influence added onto that to fit the theme.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.