[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I personally love all the new starters and Im going with popplio.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: start.jpg (42 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
start.jpg
42 KB, 700x394
I personally love all the new starters and Im going with popplio. A few of my friends and I were talking about the final evolution type combos and I wanted some other input. My guesses are as follows:
Littens Final- Fire/Dark
Rowlets Final- Flying/Grass(obviously)
Popplios Final- Water/Ice??

Im still uncertian about Popplios Final.
(also since we're on the topic I noticed that in the trailer that the moon legend has two forms.. Possible mega for the legends?)
>>
File: 1382442178666.jpg (316 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1382442178666.jpg
316 KB, 700x700
>Rowlet changes types and becomes Grass/Fighting(since it has powerful kicks)

>Finals are Grass/Fighting, Fire/Dark, and Water/Psychic, with reversible type advantage like in D/P/Pt
>>
>>26286804
That would be really fucking cool to see. but that would put Rowlet at a 4x weakness to flying.
>>
>>26286828
Breloom did okay with it.
>>
Once again the fire one is the best.
>>
Its a sealion so i wouldn't think water/ice since its been done with Spheal line and Seel line.

I reckon water psychic/ pure water
>>
>>26286804
Except
Empoleon lost since
Torterra got ground beating its steel type.
Infernape got fighting beating steel and now Empoleon takes neutral damage to fire.
>>
>>26286552
Popplios Final is going to be Water/Psychic
>>
>>26286552
Rowlet becomes grass steel
>>
>>26287777
You must be right.
>>
>>26286840
2 good ability spore good stab and attack higher than arceus
>>
>>26286552

Grass Flying

Fire Rock

Water Fairy
>>
Grass Poison
Fire Fighting
Water Ground
>>
Who else is in a group of three friends that are each picking different starters? I'm going Rowlet. Pokebros are the best.
>>
>>26286552
Rowlet stays Grass/Flying
Litten becomes Fire/Electric
Popplio becomes Water/Fairy

My unlce is Jorge Gamefreak
>>
>>26286552
The drawings of the final evolutions that guy posted from the phillipino artist really changed my mind on the water mon.

I've always picked water and was kinda disappointed, especially after Froakie, I wasn't his biggest fan either.

If anyone has the pic I mean it'd be appreciated if you could post it so people know what I mean.

Basically, depending on how they take it's evolutions it could be a really great looking pokemon.
>>
Grass/Flying
Fire/Dark
Water/Ice or Psychic or Fairy
>>
In my opinion, I believe Popplio will end up being pure water. There's just nothing that suggests a secondary typing to me. But I honestly I do hope GF completely prove me wrong and pull something interesting out of the bag.
>>
>>26288096
Fire/Electric would easily beat the other 2 typings as well as resisting grass, flying, and fairy attacks. Not gonna happen. Doesn't make sense from Litten's design either.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.