[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sick of gen 6 nostalgia fags saying that poplio looks bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I am sick of gen 6 nostalgia fags saying that poplio looks bad.

Take off your nostalgia goggles and realise poplio is just as good as any gen 6 pokemon.
>>
File: misfits.gif (925 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
misfits.gif
925 KB, 212x176
>the sudden realization that in 10 or even 5 years time, there will be people who unironically get nostalgic for Kalos
JUST
>>
>>26286531
>it takes 10 years to get nostalgia for something
>>
>>26286531
>He's not already nostalgic for Kalos
>>
>>26286531
XY are nearly 3 years old anon~

try 2/3 more years before people that were 12 when XY came out are 18.
>>
>>26286496
It's not even as good as gen 5's clown water starter.
>>
File: bleach.jpg (109 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
109 KB, 720x960
>>26286496
>>26286531
>>26286546
>>26286549
>In ten years time, the kids of today will be asking for Kalos remakes
>>
>>26286604
7*
>>
>>26286604
>>26286615
>People aren't already asking for the SECOND Gen 1 remakes
It's so tragic that the worst games in the series get the most nostalgia.
>>
>>26286630
I think that's entirely understandable though. I'd also suggest that people who want a Kanto remake don't really want a 'remake', but a 'reimagining'.

It'll never happen, but a Kanto in Gen 7+ quality, with character designs and locations inspired by the look of the anime, and design cues taken from Yellow/FRLG/Origins? They'd have to add a metric fuck ton of extra content and location redesigns to keep people happy, but a game like that is what everybody and their kid sister wanted back in the peak of Pokemania
>>
>>26286604
that cap is still on

fake
>>
>>26286630
It's understandable. Kanto is the most nostalgic. I don't know how to phrase this but since RS got a remake Kanto is the only region not on gen 4/5/6/7.
>>
>>26286800
>Kanto is the only region not on gen 4
Did you forget about HeartGold/SoulSilver dawg
>>
>>26286858
Yes I did, but let's be honest going into Kanto after beating Johto when your team is 60 and you already had your starter etc isn't exactly the same. Even though I'm not a fan of 3D I think a lot of people want Kanto 3D.
I'm not saying I want a Kanto remake but I think it's very likely and very wanted (outside of /vp/ probably)
>>
>>26286683
I never wanted a Kanto remake. The thing I always wanted was a 3rd gen remake, and I got it. I'm happy as a pig in mud.

>>26286800
It's not the most nostalgic, just the first one on the block.
>>
>>26286531
Just remember, when Gen VII comes out that will be the new worst Gen, with V becoming the best Gen for a few years, as is the standard Pokémon cycle. VI will be the best Gen in about 6 years.
>>
>>26287066
>The thing I always wanted was a 3rd gen remake
>It's not the most nostalgic, just the first one on the block.
Well, I think this sums it up pretty well. There's no such thing as something being 'the most nostalgic' like that other anon said because nostalgia is subjective. Based on your posts I'm guessing you didn't grow up with Red and Blue, so understandably you wouldn't have the same good will towards it; the people who want Kanto redone again are the people who were into Pokemon during the Pokemania craze, the people who saw Mewtwo Strikes Back in the cinema on first release, the people who were there for the original TCG sets and the Indigo League of the anime.

Of course, it's all misguided, because these people don't actually want a Kanto remake, they want the feeling they got when all of this went on during the first generation. That initial hype, the height of Pokemon popularity is probably never coming back, but it shouldn't be hard to see why people still clamor for more Kanto even after all these years
>>
>>26286496
>that sudden realization that in 10 years time, I will be 34; the original iphone will be 19 years old; Pokémon will be 31 and if it's still a thing, that current generation might not even know much about gen 1 or 2; anything from the 90's will be past retro; OP will still be a faggot; We'll be living in the 20's; baby boomers will STILL be alive; Gen X will still be ruining the country; htc will still have high-gloss accents in their UI; getting a little speculative, but it makes you think...
>>
>>26286604
>not actually drinking it, knowing it'll go straight to your cholestomy bag, not harming you in the process (and cleaning the shit bag in the process)
>>
>>26287459
This. It's true for most games with many iterations. Look at CoD.
>>
>>26286496
Am I missing something? Is there something good in this pic??
>>
>>26287569
This anon gets it.
>>
>>26288191
troll/10; I responded.
>>
>>26286604
Fuck you I want a Kalos sequel.
>>
>>26288223
I want a MCC for Pokémon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.