[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which did you like better, /vp/: Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (602 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
file.png
602 KB, 600x560
So which did you like better, /vp/: Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness?
>>
Colosseum
>>
Colosseum
>>
>>26284833
Gale of Darkness, fixed many issues with Colosseum, including:
>starting at level 10 instead of fucking 25/26
>increasing obtainable pokemon
>cutting down time it takes to purify them all by an extreme amount
>Making the ability to catch missed shadows much less awkward/impossible
and probably more that I'm forgetting at this time.
>>
you only posted this because you wanted

>'XD'

i see right through you.
>>
>>26284833
I like the atmosphere of Colosseum so Colosseum.
>>
Probably Colosseum for the story.

I didn't really care to help the kid do whatever the fuck I don't remember against cipher I already beat until the secret identities and shit came in near the end. I cared much more to help Rue and blow the fuck out of my old evil organization.
>>
The story to Colosseum was much better but mechanically XD really did a lot to make playing the game feel like less of a chore sometimes, especially since you got a variety of shadow moves. Honestly we need an HD remake of Colosseum but with the extra shadow moves from XD in it.
>>
>>26284833
Colosseum bc of its originality and uniqueness. Gameplay in both was above average at best.

One of the few Pokemon games where the protag isn't a whiny little shit who is good at Pokemon and nothing else.
Wes literally starts him game by stealing shit from his old gang and then blowing their HQ up while riding off on a motorcycle with 2 grade A Pokemon. Not waking up next to mommy.

We'll never see anything like it again. I don't even remember XD:GoD's protag name but he fits in with the rest of the main series kiddos. Everyone feels the need anymore to have to fully associate themselves with the character they play as (different skin tones are a waste of data). Bc Pokemon is technically an RPG, it was refreshing to get to play as a badass adult character who wasnt toooo edgy for his time. The difficulty was appropriately higher as well. Definity glad it was a part of my childhood.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.