[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the most important parts of Sun and Moon have been revealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1319027548118.png (50 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1319027548118.png
50 KB, 520x520
Now that the most important parts of Sun and Moon have been revealed (starters, legendaries, region, protags, graphic style) what tricks will they have up their sleeves for the coming months?
>>
>>26283723
some new gimmick evolution bullshit
GSC virtual console
poke bank 2
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 369x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 369x263
>>26283723
They may hide the legends typings like they did for reshiram and zekrom. Maybe their will be a payoff this time around.
>>
>>26283723
Next Month they'll probably official reveal the artwork of the "default" PCs and the non-boxart artwork and names for the legends, as well as 2-4 new pokemon

Though for the PCs, its possible they won't have artwork this time, saw a plausable theory that Customization was added late into XY, but planned from the start this time, explaining why the protags seem more plain than Serena/Calem
>>
UltraMegaEvolution
Kanto postgame
>>
>>26283782
>There
sonivabitch
>>
More megas and Kanto footage most likely.

Maybe a minigame since we're talking Hawaii. Something tourism related with the Wi-Fi similar to the Safari Zone maybe.

>Now you too can own a PokeTimeshare!
>>
>>26283856
There was that weird house subplot in Platinum's Resort Area...
>>
Secret Bases, except they're now an entire personal island that you can develop into a strip mall like Join Ave., or just live in a dirt hovel with your creepy secret pal harem.
Also you can soar/surf and actually run into other peoples' islands.
>>
>>26283723
A better EV gaining system, if they dont plan to bring back the previous one

GSC VC

More menu-based options. Like, No more of the Daycare lady asking if i want to deposit one, then another or if im done when im not done yet. Put up a menu where I select a blank box, then look up all my PC mons and then put them in the box. and an indicator that says if theyre compatible if i ever want to know.

HMs into TMs. and HM's can forgettable without the need for a deleter. Or some kind of ability that allows the use of HM moves without the need for it in a moveslot
>>
>>26283723
Cynthia, hopefully. The return of Blue (Oak) too
>>
>>26284907
If you called him by his proper name, Green, there would have been no need to add the surname
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.