[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun / Moon take place in Alola which is made up of 8 islands.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Sun / Moon take place in Alola which is made up of 8 islands.

The first island contains only brand new Pokemon. There is one main city on each island. The next 6 are based on previous regions only vastly scaled down, for instance the second island is modelled off Kanto, in that you start at a southern port town and travel north through a forest area and then through a mountain cave and so on, mostly Kanto Pokemon can be found.

The third island is modelled on Johto and has a traditional theme. The fourth is Hoenn and has a wilderness theme. The fifth is based on Sinnoh and revolves around a large central volcano. The sixth is based on Unova and is a bunch of smaller islands connected by bridges. Seventh is Kalos and has a flower theme. Each island contains mostly native Pokemon to each region as well as some others.

The final island is post-game and home to a large resort and hotel very similar to Unova's World Tournament where previous leaders visit and challenge each other, however there are more facilities so it's similar also the the frontiers.

Screencap
>>
>>26283201
pic unrelated sorry
>>
>>26283201
Sounds retarded except for that last bit.

It'd just be better to stick to the theme of Hawaii with its exotic myths and shit with the evil team trying to wreck shit and some past game cameos are there but don't necessarily intervene with the story.
>>
>>26283201
>PWT
>appears only in regions where Worlds has been held
Seems reasonable. Not sure about the rest (neat idea though).

Except if Game Freak has any sense, the PWT will be in the equivalent of Waikoloa and we'll get a traditional Battle facility post-game.
>>
>>26283275
The islands still remain cohesive and have a hawaiian feel, you'd probably only notice the region resemblances if you'd played through them all.
>>
Hey guys I was just kidding I'm a faggot. Lol! Welcome me to 4chan though? :) Thanks *brofists*
>>
>>26283201
Nice fanfiction
>>
You know, basing each island off a different pokemon generation could be kinda neat and a good way to celebrate the 20th anniversary in a single game.

However, I think GF would much rather give SM their own identity.
>>
>>26283873
They didn't give Kalos it's own identity. It was basically a safari zone for Gen 1-5 pokemon.
>>
>>26284097
it was Paris what more do you need.
>>
File: MOM.jpg (38 KB, 610x314) Image search: [Google]
MOM.jpg
38 KB, 610x314
>>26283201
>The first island contains only brand new Pokemon
>>
>>26287436
People can own pets that aren't native to the area where they live.
>>
>>26283201
Sounds pretty fucking lame. I want a new game with a new region, not a fucking recap of the previous ones. I want new Pokémon to be the majority of all the islands, not just fucking 1 out of 8. Shitty fake "leak". Shitty idea.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.