[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the owl fags were right? Legit question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fuck.jpg (80 KB, 770x562) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
80 KB, 770x562
So the owl fags were right? Legit question
>>
>>26283154
A little side of A and B.
>>
>>26283154
Those who thought that the grass starter was gonna be some kind of owl were right.
Those who thought that the grass starter was gonna be Roothoot got BTFO
>>
>it was just a beta design guys :^))))

I will give the fan artist this: they were lucky in getting the animal and color scheme right.
>>
Rowlet isn't that downie owl people thought it was gonna be so no.
>>
>>26283236

This. The problem arises when people who thought it was going to be an owl due to the trademarks think they're the ones being made fun of when people say that owlfags were BTFO.
>>
Trademarks for starters leaked a while back. The grass ones name implied it was an owl, Or other type of bird. Every fake leaked starter line up after that had a grass owl or other bird.

The owlfags only think they're right because surprise surprise, an owl was the grass starter. They're just as wrong as anyone else who believed the other fakemon were real.

They lost
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.