[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Playful Circus Seal >Whimsical circus stuff, jump through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1462928228537.png (463 KB, 559x864) Image search: [Google]
1462928228537.png
463 KB, 559x864
>Playful Circus Seal
>Whimsical circus stuff, jump through hoops, thing on neck
>People think final evolution will be water ice/fighting/psychic
>the obvious is that the final evolution will be water/fairy
>Look at Mr. Mime & compare design

Prove me wrong.
>>
I'd much rather have Water/Psychic, the only Fairy type move I could see Popplio having is Play Rough. Of course they could make more but I don't know.
>>
>>26282941
There were like 4 Fairy moves that were actually relevant in gen 6, they're almost certainly going to add more
>>
>>26282941
Implying new moves won't be introduced
>>
>>26282909
I'm fairly certain it will end up as fairy as well but it is still fun to think of other outcomes while we're in the dark. It would have been cool if they did a reverse weakness for secondary types but if water ends up with fairy and fire will probably get dark, there is no place for Rowlett to get a type that fits into the triangle.
>>
>>26283221
>there is no place for Rowlett to get a type that fits into the triangle
There is. Machine-type is pretty much confirmed at this point.
>>
>>26283596
You wanna show some proof of that, friendo? Magearna is confirmed as steel, I feel like if they would introduce a machine type they'd assign it to the machine girl Pokémon.
>>
>>26283615
>he forgot about MegaMagearna
>>
Psychic is what Mr. Mime was before Fairy and Psychic opens up more potential for circusy shenanigans than Fairy does.
>>
>>26283596
Even if machine type were real, you think there would be design space for a leaf-themed owl to become a machine?
>>
>>26283634
Fuck you, you insufferable faggot. Have a (You) because I responded, and then kindly leave
>>
>>26283682
No but Popplio definitely will.
>>
>>26283698
It was much better when I misread your post at first:
>Fuck you, you insufferable faggot. Have a (You) because I kindly leave
>>
File: 1460357016116.png (72 KB, 497x356) Image search: [Google]
1460357016116.png
72 KB, 497x356
>>26283596
>this meme again
>>
>>26283668
Mr. Mime is Psychic because of the barriers she magically creates. Fairy because she's a clown.
>>
>>26282909
i would love for popplio to end up water/fairy. fingers crossed.

I kinda feel like either litten or popplio will just end up being monotypes, though.
>>
>>26283754
Mimes aren't clowns, you know.
>>
>>26283754
>Mr. Mime
>she
popplio fans
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.