[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats a better game to play Omega Ruby or X? Im thinking of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mziqjf1hjv1smixaho1_500.gif (406 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mziqjf1hjv1smixaho1_500.gif
406 KB, 500x356
Whats a better game to play
Omega Ruby or X? Im thinking of one of them to play again but cant tell which.
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228 KB, 893x1200) Image search: [Google]
orasproblems.png
228 KB, 893x1200
>>
>>26282717
If you want a new single-player experience, X. If you want the most complete multiplayer than Omega because it has all the forms.
>>
>>26282772
Its not really new since Ive already played X and ORAS
>>26282726
Most of those problems are problems with how they remade the 3rd gen games rather than problems with the game itself
Still stuck which is a better experience
>>
>>26282866
X if you want a "newer" and "fresh" experience. If you've already played RSE then obviously ORAS isn't your choice

Ask yourself this:
>First game in a newer generation
>Or remake
>>
ORAS is the better game. You've probably played Hoenn games many times though between RSE and ORAS so XY may be better.
>>
File: 6s8Pl0q.png (76 KB, 469x451) Image search: [Google]
6s8Pl0q.png
76 KB, 469x451
I like that XY has such a large variety of pokemon everywhere, its perfect for a Nuzlocke I'd say.

This is general advice for Pokemon playthroughs but I also recommend you set your battle style to set, dont grind, and ofcourse turn off the exp.share if you want atleast some challenge and you dont do all this already.
>>
>>26282726
Because I feel like wasting my time commenting on a list that no one will ever read.

1. Agreed, literally 3 days of programming, and they choose to just skip it.
2. Meh, customization is overrated.
3. wtf is up the frame rates anyways? Is nintendo seriously trying to push their Tehnewer3dsxD by fucking with a staple?
4. Don't care about GB sounds
5. Who the fuck uses the 3D effect outside of Boss Battles anyways?
6. Thank god they casualized contests, 24 rainbow pokeblocks and cosplay pikachu + 3 hours of my life I'll never get back just to get lucarionite. If anything, thanks you nintendo for deciding not to make me have to work towards getting a staple item for my team.
7. Surprise is 1/2 the fun.
8. The leveling is wonky, due to the reworking on EXP share, so agreed.
9. Agreed, having trainer rematches, but not Gym Leader rematches is embarrassing.
10. Sky Piller is shit in any generation
11. oh no, more pokemon that won't probably make the PVE team cut....
12. Safari Zone's original idea was a mistake.
13. I don't even remember Mirage Tower.
14. Fuck Berries. I don't want to get a Masters of Science in Berry Blending in order to use pokeblocks effectively.
15. Game Corner was a mistake.
16. Separate Pokemart and Pokecenters are a minor annoyance at worst.
17. "No good solutions for them", Google HM Slave and work around it.
18. Trick House puzzles were annoying and a literal time sink for very little in return.
19. Meh, I just register my bike and keep it as the only key item I registered
20. Agreed, Dela Episode was essential a giant Fed-Ex Quest with the occasional Pokemon battle
21. Only way to hype up some people is the promise that a few of their favorite pokemon get a super mode.
22. Agreed, XY and ORAS should been able to communicate with each other flawlessly, instead, they hyped it up so that people who didn't care much about RS are forced to move to ORAS to stay current.
>>
>>26283402
23. While I have no clue about Mega Salamence, and will refrain from commenting on it, I'll say that Mega Audino was a mistake.
24. Cosplay Pikachu's only reason to exist is to make forced time in getting Lucarionite as short as possible. While it might get left in it's ORAS cartridge during the transition to gen 7, I will never forget it's sacrifice of self dignity to let me get access to digital data so my autistic attachment to Lucario can be sated. To this, cosplay pikachu, I salute you ;_;7
25. Again with the contents, fine, I'll say it, Contests were a mistake.
26. Mega Evolutions are implied to for "4 teh special peeps only" so that when 8 year old sammy Mega Evolves his Blaziken into a roasted ball sack, he'll remember that someone said he was special, even if his parents won't.
27. I neither am for nor against getting bonus stuff, but getting fire red/ heart gold, the physical bonuses didn't factor into it. Im not going to pay $40 for a wireless link/step moniter
28. Agreed, thanks to this, game loses a sense of exploration.
29. Agreed, restricting move sets for no reason other then "you didn't pass by the right people" beyond dumb.
30. Actually DexNav gives me the feeling im hunting for pokemon for the first time, rather then drunkenly coming across them, that being said, I wish they implemented something for hunting for pokemon I still haven't caught yet.
31. Wild pokemon being poor has been the defactor for most of the franchises history, right?
32. Did HGSS also have a post endgame area, sans GS's original post end game, Mt Silver/Kanto? Just curious.
33. Agreed, If I can defeat a trainer horde battle with a turn 1 Earthquake, either the game is too easy, twice, or something is horribly wrong.
34. Mega Flygon would have been a mistake.
>>
>>26282726
>this kind of stupid shit, maybe it is not so stupid this time
>first argument is stupid
>skipped to the last
>last argument is retarded
>>
>>26283427
I'm glad it didn't become mega heracross, they need quality control on mega's like they did there. It's like the opposite of ORAS, they aren't going to rush it and make it good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.