[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORAS reveal vs S/M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457044546636.jpg (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457044546636.jpg
28 KB, 350x350
Just take a fucking look at this shit and tell me it's not official that OR/AS was rushed garbage.

>May 10th 2014
>game comes out in November
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DyEDmQ83s

>May 10th 2016
>game comes out in November
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
>>
>>26282468
Difference is ORAS was announced in May while Sun and Moon were announced in January and we are just now learning about the fucking boxart and starters 4 months later while we found out about ORAS' Megas for the starters, redesigns, Hoenn's new look, etc. 5 weeks later.
>>
>>26282468
Well, one's a remake and the other is introducing a new gen.
>>
>>26282566
/thread
>>
>>26282528
You think OR/AS wasn't in development in January? The only reason Sun and Moon were revealed so early was due to investors.
>>
>>26282566
So the remake should be the one with the better trailer, since there's less time spent making new things.
>>
>>26282468
What's up with the low quality heavy bass noise, that's in the entirety of the ORAS footage and briefly in the SM video?
>>
File: 1458410096885.png (8 KB, 494x376) Image search: [Google]
1458410096885.png
8 KB, 494x376
>>26282528
>Sun and Moon were announced in January
>January
Anon? It was February. February 27th. It was not January. Stop being daft.
>>
>>26282624
You think Gamefreak shutdown the company from November 21, 2014 until May 10, 2016?

Surely it takes less than 10 months to finish a fucking game, right?
>>
>>26282624
>You think OR/AS wasn't in development in January?
Anon where the hell did you get any of that from my post?

OP is saying the difference between ORAS reveal and S/M's reveal shows OR/AS was rushed garbage.

OP is already using shitty logic as is but let me play devil's advocate and use his logic to prove a quick point. Both due out in November, ORAS May 10th's cutscenes were the first anything we had seen of ORAS and it was only announced a few days prior. When S/M were announced in February all we saw was a bunch of concept art and a glance at the developers working on the regional bird's model. Using OP's logic, S/M is the clear rushed garbage.
>>
>>26282703
You think Gamefreak was going to embarrass themselves and put out another trailer like that?

You think Gamefreak was going to show something early that could be subject to change?
>>
>>26282753
OP is correct though. If by 6 months away from release all you have is a silent shitty cutscene then it's rushed shit. We literally got more substance from the sneak peek in February for S/M than the OR/AS reveal.

One is a pre-existing gen too, they didn't have to spend too much time with the other shit that goes into a new gen.
>>
>>26282899
>OP is correct though. If by 6 months away from release all you have is a silent shitty cutscene then it's rushed shit.
Wrong again. It was stated to be a sneak peek. Just to garner initial hype for the games. Literally 5 weeks later, i.e 5 weeks after the announcement of the games, these trailers were released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ma2CBnBlXs&index=19&list=PLQWzKIaERiryHo1t-vb0B1u5vQz8xwgBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhBSCthYTLE&index=18&list=PLQWzKIaERiryHo1t-vb0B1u5vQz8xwgBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJEyj6ctTQ&list=PLQWzKIaERiryHo1t-vb0B1u5vQz8xwgBw&index=17

While the initial "sneak peek" for Sun and Moon was concept art. For 3 months.

It's only until May, 6 months before release, that they finally have footage to reveal. Now which one in hindsight would be perceived as rushed shit?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.