[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Hawaiian can identify any of the not known localications
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6
File: 1462893083739.jpg (167 KB, 1023x807) Image search: [Google]
1462893083739.jpg
167 KB, 1023x807
Any Hawaiian can identify any of the not known localications shown in the first island of the Alola region?
I see
Holonunu
Diamond Head
Sacred Falls
Wakikki Beach
I see some sort of house in the north part,anyone knows what that can be?
>>
File: Coconut Island.jpg (13 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
Coconut Island.jpg
13 KB, 432x288
Probably some sort of surfing boarding house up North. Its famous for surfing during the winter.
https://youtu.be/JQL6WPzfKMg
The bay with the cave to the north is probably Kaneohe Bay inspired, so the islands are either Coconut island Marine Research Center, the sandbar, or Chinamans Hat.
>>
File: 1460917795038.png (465 KB, 615x588) Image search: [Google]
1460917795038.png
465 KB, 615x588
>Mfw I live at the naval base in Pearl

Oh god. If this shits true does that mean we'll never be able to travel anywhere because of the fucking traffic and the island will be full of homeless just like Oahu?
>>
I wonder if we'll get any of the folklore from Hawaii into the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folklore_in_Hawaii

>spectre/banshee pokemon cries from the Manoa Falls
>>
File: SandbarAerial-S.jpg (35 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
SandbarAerial-S.jpg
35 KB, 400x267
Sandbar
>>
>>26284251
There better be nightmarchers.
>>
>>26284286

>Ghost/Fighting

People will be saltier than most of Hawaii's Beaches.
>>
File: Sandbar pupping ground.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sandbar pupping ground.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>26284176
Nah, Just happy tiny Waikiki town for the tourists going by the trailer. Maybe they'll make the other cities big for no reason, or maybe that'll be the biggest city.
>>
File: Alola teaser.jpg (39 KB, 504x265) Image search: [Google]
Alola teaser.jpg
39 KB, 504x265
Southeastern Bay is probably based on Waimanalo beach and the offshore islands. We know that Masuda was there at the very least.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.